• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PM LHL & Ministers To Speak on Post- Covid-19 Future on TV from June 7 to 20

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

8lD7BvM.gif

AXWuo.gif

Can we all pray and pray??

That if we pray hard enough, all the maggots and maggotess kena hit very very hard with the Wuhan Virus.
Together with their sons and daughters and nieces and nephews and all that go laffing and laffing with them on way to their banks.

And while at it, may Ramesh and CECAs here kena that as well.

1580478724200.png

1580478736300.png

1580478763600.png

WE ALL MUST PRAY HARDER AND HARDER

WE ALL NOW PRAYING AND PRAYING AND PRAYING

NEXT CLUSTERS WILL BE CENTERED WITH PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS

AND ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH THE ROTTEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION AND RC MEMBERS
AND YET ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH PAPER GENERALS LINKED OR UNLINKED TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO US ALL

AS LONG AS THOSE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENNA WUHANED

EVEN BETTER WILL BE THEY ALL HUM KAR CHANG

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another pre-election campaign talk-cock to get votes for pappies. More interesting and meaningful to tell sinkies about creating jobs for locals and getting rid of foreign shits from competing with locals in the job market.

What is the point of talk-cock about anti-Covid achievement and post-Covid plans and agenda?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN some of my uncle's kopi uncle friend just threw their life savings and coffin money into funds approved by pap in cpf KNN
Yes there will be some fallout and lots of casualties but they will be forgotten very quickly as a new set of millionaires is minted.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there will be some fallout and lots of casualties but they will be forgotten very quickly as a new set of millionaires is minted.
There are only few funds approved thru cpfis KNN so far my uncle see the daily trend for 1 of the popular fund size of abt 2.5bil gai has been growing steadily since 3wks ago KNN rook rike sinkie has accepted covid19 as a new normal KNN those uncles felt confident :whistling: KNN

punggy007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lot's of wayang but the reality is that Covid-19 is no big deal. In a few months time everyone will have forgotten about it and life will carry on just as it always has.
You beginning to sound like Trump. Play down the high risk of this very infectious virus inspite of high mortality rate and new unlinked cases. Back up your claim with authentic medical evidence.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE THE $23,225 GONE TO, OR WHAT CRONIES ARE GETTING !!
VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP

UNFAIRNESS OF PAP MACHINERY EXPOSED!

TPL told Singaporean during the parliamentary session that each Singapore citizen directly or indirectly received an amount of $23,225 for the covid relief budget base on total sum divided by per capita. *What she says is not all wrong.

Let me share something here to our astonishment and just an example is enough to give PAP a tight slap on their thick skinned face!

As some may know I'm quite well connected with several high net worth individuals in Singapore through extensive social networking. This morning, I caught up with a friend who is the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of a GLC in Singapore. Popping the question, I asked him how much he is getting from the JSS & Employee Wage Supplement Scheme. After a pause of 10s, he said: "My monthly salary is $85,000, not inclusive of many other incentives and bonuses. The subsidy scheme will go on for 6 months. 75% of his basic multiply by 6 months and he shall be getting $382,500 from the budget, not including other various scheme and solidarity payment. Instantly, I felt cheated and I continue to ask more questions on a friendly tone. Lord and behold, the CEO has a package of $180,000 monthly and 15 members from the Board appointees, mostly the grassroot leaders, advisors or former ministers/MP has an equivalent package. The CEO, COO, CIO & CMO are from the MIW. Only the CFO was an ex-banker from a local bank (also kaki lang) . This is just a GLC and we have more than a hundred GLC. Imagine, at least 50 beneficiaries from each GLCs and each of them draw an average of $500,000 from the solidarity budget. How many billions were used to pay such high net worth who are already staying in bungalow and eating bird nest everyday like drinking tap water?

Apart, how many billions were used to fund the ailing GLCs and how many billions were squandered on rehousing foreign workers!

The ordinary people with no relation to PAP are receiving $600. An amount not enough to last for 2 weeks. About a trillion Singapore Dollar had been used and everyone have to be responsible to fill up the coffer post covid through a wide array of new taxes and a drastic increase in all essential stuff. That saying, each and everyone need to spend 30 years to return a sum of $30,000 to $50,000 back to the government, inclusive of inflation over 30 years. Is this fair? The elitist will be happy because they are getting half a million to few millions from the budget and they need to only pay back a token of 10% or less.

WHAT AUDACITY DID TPL HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM THAT ALL SINGAPOREAN BENEFITTED AN AMOUNT OF $23225 FROM THE BUDGET! WHY ARE WE RESPONSIBLE TO COUGH OUT THAT AMOUNT OVER 30 YEARS BACK TO THE NATIONAL RESERVE WHEN WE HAD ONLY RECEIVED A TOKEN OF $600 TO $3,000?

I'M GIVING A VIRTUAL SLAP TO PAP AND I ASK EVERYONE WHO FELT INDIGNANT ON THE UNFAIRNESS TO GIVE A SLAP VIRTUALLY TO THE PAP DURING GE. PAP IS RUBBISH, AN ELITISM PARTY UNITING CRONYISM & NEPOTISM. A NARCISSIST BUNCH CULTIVATING NARCISSISM BULLYING ORDINARY CITIZEN WHO ARE DEFENCELESS.

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

8lD7BvM.gif

AXWuo.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sound like election rallies on state TV where only PAP is allowed to speak.. :FU:

As our elected leaders, they are certainly allowed to address sinkies about the government's plans in a post-covid world. It's part of their job. It's not election campaigning.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE THE $23,225 GONE TO, OR WHAT CRONIES ARE GETTING !!
VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP

UNFAIRNESS OF PAP MACHINERY EXPOSED!

TPL told Singaporean during the parliamentary session that each Singapore citizen directly or indirectly received an amount of $23,225 for the covid relief budget base on total sum divided by per capita. *What she says is not all wrong.

Let me share something here to our astonishment and just an example is enough to give PAP a tight slap on their thick skinned face!

As some may know I'm quite well connected with several high net worth individuals in Singapore through extensive social networking. This morning, I caught up with a friend who is the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of a GLC in Singapore. Popping the question, I asked him how much he is getting from the JSS & Employee Wage Supplement Scheme. After a pause of 10s, he said: "My monthly salary is $85,000, not inclusive of many other incentives and bonuses. The subsidy scheme will go on for 6 months. 75% of his basic multiply by 6 months and he shall be getting $382,500 from the budget, not including other various scheme and solidarity payment. Instantly, I felt cheated and I continue to ask more questions on a friendly tone. Lord and behold, the CEO has a package of $180,000 monthly and 15 members from the Board appointees, mostly the grassroot leaders, advisors or former ministers/MP has an equivalent package. The CEO, COO, CIO & CMO are from the MIW. Only the CFO was an ex-banker from a local bank (also kaki lang) . This is just a GLC and we have more than a hundred GLC. Imagine, at least 50 beneficiaries from each GLCs and each of them draw an average of $500,000 from the solidarity budget. How many billions were used to pay such high net worth who are already staying in bungalow and eating bird nest everyday like drinking tap water?

Apart, how many billions were used to fund the ailing GLCs and how many billions were squandered on rehousing foreign workers!

The ordinary people with no relation to PAP are receiving $600. An amount not enough to last for 2 weeks. About a trillion Singapore Dollar had been used and everyone have to be responsible to fill up the coffer post covid through a wide array of new taxes and a drastic increase in all essential stuff. That saying, each and everyone need to spend 30 years to return a sum of $30,000 to $50,000 back to the government, inclusive of inflation over 30 years. Is this fair? The elitist will be happy because they are getting half a million to few millions from the budget and they need to only pay back a token of 10% or less.

WHAT AUDACITY DID TPL HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM THAT ALL SINGAPOREAN BENEFITTED AN AMOUNT OF $23225 FROM THE BUDGET! WHY ARE WE RESPONSIBLE TO COUGH OUT THAT AMOUNT OVER 30 YEARS BACK TO THE NATIONAL RESERVE WHEN WE HAD ONLY RECEIVED A TOKEN OF $600 TO $3,000?

I'M GIVING A VIRTUAL SLAP TO PAP AND I ASK EVERYONE WHO FELT INDIGNANT ON THE UNFAIRNESS TO GIVE A SLAP VIRTUALLY TO THE PAP DURING GE. PAP IS RUBBISH, AN ELITISM PARTY UNITING CRONYISM & NEPOTISM. A NARCISSIST BUNCH CULTIVATING NARCISSISM BULLYING ORDINARY CITIZEN WHO ARE DEFENCELESS.

SO IMPORTANT TO VOTE ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE OUT OUT OUT

THEY ARE WORSE THAN LEECHES AND TAPE WORMS FEEDING AND FEEDING ON ALL OF US

AND IN THE MEAN TIME

Can we all pray and pray??

That if we pray hard enough, all the maggots and maggotess kena hit very very hard with the Wuhan Virus.
Together with their sons and daughters and nieces and nephews and all that go laffing and laffing with them on way to their banks.

And while at it, may Ramesh and CECAs here kena that as well.

1580478724200.png

1580478736300.png

1580478763600.png

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You beginning to sound like Trump. Play down the high risk of this very infectious virus inspite of high mortality rate and new unlinked cases. Back up your claim with authentic medical evidence.
Leong Sam is a supporter of neo liberal idea for as long as I know.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The mortality rate is way lower than was first thought. In Singapore the IFR is less than 0.06% which puts it at a figure lower than a bad flu year. We've lost 25 patients so far but in a serious flu year several hundred succumb to flu related complications. Worldwide the CDC estimates an IFR of less than 0.3% which is way lower than the intitial figure of 2% to 3.2% which was used as justification for all the lockdowns across large parts of the world.

https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-c...a-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-below-0-3/

And regardless of the infection rate it is just a matter of time before it becomes endemic in the population and will just be another disease that we have to contend with but without being in the forefront of our consciousness the way it is now with the relentless publicity.

The boomers here will have lived through pandemics that killed far more people than Covid-19 and that was when the world population was less than a third of what it is today. The first was the Asian flu pandemic that actually started in Singapore. It killed 1.1 million people worldwide. There were no lockdowns because life still had to go on and the possibility of death was just something you had to deal with. To put things in perspective Covid-19 still has 700,000 victims to go in order to catch up. If Singapore had been "locked down" in 1957 the modern Singapore that you live in today might never have materialised.

The 1957-58 "Asian Flu" Pandemic
First reported in Singapore in February 1957, a new influenza A (H2N2) virus emerged and became known as the “Asian flu.” It spread throughout China and its surrounding regions first, and it arrived in the US by that summer.

Approximately 1.1 million people died worldwide, according to the CDC; of those deaths, 116,000 were in the US. Most of the cases affected young children, the elderly and pregnant women. While deadly, the death rate in this pandemic was relatively contained because a vaccine was rapidly developed and made available. There were also antibiotics available to treat secondary infections.

Then there was the HK flu pandemic. I remember 1968 vividly and while the flu was being reported regularly mankind was far more fascinated by the Apollo space program which culminated in the 1969 moon landing. For some reason there seemed to be far more optimism despite the cold war and the communist threat.

The 1968 “Hong Kong Flu” Pandemic
An Influenza A virus (H3N2) outbreak in China led to the flu pandemic of 1968, also known as the “Hong Kong Flu.” It started in 1968 and lasted until 1969-70. The virus responsible for the pandemic is believed to have evolved from the strain of influenza that caused the 1957 pandemic through “antigenic shift” — an abrupt, major change in the virus that results in new surface proteins, creating a virus subtype that humans have little or no immunity to because the body doesn’t recognize its surface proteins.

According to the CDC, approximately 1 million people around the world died from this pandemic, and 100,000 of those deaths occurred in the United States.

I don't understand why we have become transfixed with Covid-19. Disease has always been with us. Perhaps it was because in the past the pessimists did not have access social media to spread their doomsday scenarios.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Leong Sam is a supporter of neo liberal idea for as long as I know.

I'm not a supporter of any sort of group think. All I do is look at stats, put them in perspective by taking a broad view of the data and then present what I have found for discussion.

As far as the Covid-19 narrative is concerned I ask a simple question: "Why are we in lockdown now when Singapore and the rest of the world has had to deal with other equally deadly pandemics in the past without having to take such drastic measures?".

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaaa...

shiok shiok bo? so many students kena COVIDed!