• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pm from tonychat, the worst of sinkies

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people just love it when I say that I am in sinkieland. Then pls go with it. I am in sinkieland now. Take this post as a further proof.

f you are not, then please reply to what I have asked you. If you are, then you are no different from others whom you claim as losers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
f you are not, then please reply to what I have asked you. If you are, then you are no different from others whom you claim as losers.

Wait a minute, you mean when you ask me something I have the compulsory obligation to answer what you have asked?

Who the fuck hell do you think you are? Another entry to my sinkie behavior update thread. Oh boy, this sinkie thing is getting more and more interesting.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give Tony Chat a break

Dear Samsters forummers,

This is a free forum.

Meaning to say that everyone have the right to voice out their views, may it be right, wrong, offensive, gentle, intelligent, stupid, different vantage point, philosophical, scientific, politically correct or not, honest, false, etc...

Remember, Tony Chat do bring out many truth about Singaporeans.

Of course, sometimes, I don't agree with him/her, that doesn't mean that we have the right to bash him/her right?

It's solely up to the Samsters Forummer's decision whether to react to the information, or to RESPOND accordingly.

If you don't like what is written, respond accordingly, there is no need to bash... or you can even choose to filter or ignore. SIMPLE.

Actually, if one get angry over a forummer's comment, there is many things that YOU CAN GET ANGRY OVER.

Shall we just end this bashing thread please?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selective information processing.

Filter the information that you don't need.

Respond accordingly.

Don't get emotional that judge YOUR judgement.

Troll or not, don't care.

It's just words that you are reading. It can't possibly harm you, it's YOU who become angry...

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait a minute, you mean when you ask me something I have the compulsory obligation to answer what you have asked?

Who the fuck hell do you think you are? Another entry to my sinkie behavior update thread. Oh boy, this sinkie thing is getting more and more interesting.

Well, its pretty obvious that you are hiding on corner in Singapore and condemning Sinkees more because you don't have the lumpar to leave Singapore and knowing that makes you real frustrated. And it is this frustration that causes you to vent you anger against Singaporeans here in cyberspace. No we understand.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Give Tony Chat a break

Dear Samsters forummers,

This is a free forum.

Meaning to say that everyone have the right to voice out their views, may it be right, wrong, offensive, gentle, intelligent, stupid, different vantage point, philosophical, scientific, politically correct or not, honest, false, etc...

Of course, sometimes, I don't agree with him/her, that doesn't mean that we have the right to bash him/her right?

It's solely up to the Samsters Forummer's decision whether to react to the information, or to RESPOND accordingly.

If you don't like what is written, respond accordingly, there is no need to bash... or you can even choose to filter or ignore. SIMPLE.

Actually, if one get angry over a forummer's comment, there is many things that YOU CAN GET ANGRY OVER.

It is not his half-baked truths that we are pissed with, it is the way he kept ranting on and attributing all the ills of the world to his beloved Sinkies and his nonsensical repetitions that i am pissed with.

Reading his previous threads, i am suprised that all his threads these days are just full of spam and attacks on sinkie this, sinkie that.

Sinkies are herds, Sinkies raped my family, Sinkies caused this, Sinkies cause that.

As if this Tiny red dot deserves credit for all the evils of the world, far from it!

:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is not his half-baked truths that we are pissed with, it is the way he kept ranting on and attributing all the ills of the world to his beloved Sinkies and his nonsensical repetitions that i am pissed with.

Reading his previous threads, i am suprised that all his threads these days are just full of spam and attacks on sinkie this, sinkie that.

Sinkies are herds, Sinkies raped my family, Sinkies caused this, Sinkies cause that.

As if this Tiny red dot deserves credit for all the evils of the world, far from it!

:mad:

Ignore button do wonders. It seems like sinkies does not know technology or how to use one.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ignore button do wonders. It seems like sinkies does not know technology or how to use one.

Hey, so who is gonna deepthroat me for $10? You or your LB 'wife'? Hurry up leh Tony the Phoney! Me is waiting for nong nong time for your 'wife' to love me short time :biggrin:

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this tonychat a good-for-nothing-and-nothing-better-to-do foreign hired troublemaker that come here to create disturbance for sinkies?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this tonychat a good-for-nothing-and-nothing-better-to-do foreign hired troublemaker that come here to create disturbance for sinkies?

why don't you check on his threads and judge for yourself? BTW nobody hired this clown anyway, but when he is not busy promoting his 'wife's services, he is mainly here :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonychat
Hey, so who is gonna deepthroat me for $10? You or your LB 'wife'? Hurry up leh Tony the Phoney! Me is waiting for nong nong time for your 'wife' to love me short time :biggrin:

Ahh another sinkie behavior update, can use ignore button dun use , only give excuses and say bad things about others but still want to check out other people's post.

I think it is a kind of behavior problem. what else does sinkie behavior represent?

Now everyone can witness it. What a loser!!!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Tony wasn't a Sinkie, you wouldn't be pissed. The half-baked truth that he ranted would be construed as criticisms, and to a certain extent, racism. Fair enough.

However, that is not the motivation for his relentless ranting against Sinkies. Tony's intention is to "alienate" himself from being a Sinkie, and he does so by provoking Sinkies. When Sinkies attack him, he gets the feeling that he is alienated by Sinkies. The alienation makes him feel he is an enemy of sinkies, and not a sinkie. This is how he creates an illusion for himself. Noticed these days he no longer speaks about Thais and comparing Sinkies with Thais because the illusion that he lives in Thailand has been exposed.

He is ashamed of being a Sinkie himself. Well, of course nobody feels proud being a sinkie, given the state of the sinkieland. But being ashamed of being a sinkie doesn't make a person a non-sinkie. This is a logic that Tony can never grasp, and a hurtful truth that he will never accept.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, i dun get it, the more you guys quarrel with him, the more orgasm he'll get. We all know he's a Sinkie who cant even make it as a Sinkie, obviously a low life skunk, why bother to quarrel with him? Just let him make his own thread and talk to himself there lor :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Relax and enjoy my chiobus and my Three Kingdoms thread, more fun, whahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh another sinkie behavior update, can use ignore button dun use , only give excuses and say bad things about others but still want to check out other people's post.

I think it is a kind of behavior problem. what else does sinkie behavior represent?

Now everyone can witness it. What a loser!!!

Nah beh lao chee bye! Lim beh give your business you still kao beh kao bu me? Where are your professional ethics man?! :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If Tony wasn't a Sinkie, you wouldn't be pissed. The half-baked truth that he ranted would be construed as criticisms, and to a certain extent, racism. Fair enough.

However, that is not the motivation for his relentless ranting against Sinkies. Tony's intention is to "alienate" himself from being a Sinkie, and he does so by provoking Sinkies. When Sinkies attack him, he gets the feeling that he is alienated by Sinkies. The alienation makes him feel he is an enemy of sinkies, and not a sinkie. This is how he creates an illusion for himself. Noticed these days he no longer speaks about Thais and comparing Sinkies with Thais because the illusion that he lives in Thailand has been exposed.

He is ashamed of being a Sinkie himself. Well, of course nobody feels proud being a sinkie, given the state of the sinkieland. But being ashamed of being a sinkie doesn't make a person a non-sinkie. This is a logic that Tony can never grasp, and a hurtful truth that he will never accept.

???? I am still comparing sinkie and thais. The Thais are much better human in behavior and mannerism. That is no doubt. But of course this undeniable truth , there is no need to repeat.

EVeryone can see it. I compare it is to remind those self-serving and self-focus sinkies that they are a piece of shit while behaving high and noble when visiting neighbourhooding countries.

Don't try to act smart. You are just another rule, sign board and paper information following loser.

Since you love it so much that i am in sinkieland, then pls take it as that.

I wonder what happen if i say that i am in Aus, UK or USA. I can easily predict the behavior but this behavior is being listed in my Sinkie Behavior Update thread. Check my signature.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nah beh lao chee bye! Lim beh give your business you still kao beh kao bu me? Where are your professional ethics man?! :oIo:

another self-deluded sinkie behavior problem. You mean i need your response?? Give me a break. If you do not know how to use the ignore, i can guide you the way to do it and pls, dun see my post anymore.

Got ignore button , you dun use it, yet see my post cannot tahan and want to complain..

Oh wait, that is another sinkie behavior. Govt rises fee and ERP, dun dare to protest and yet complain about it. Post in the forum and talk so much and yet still want to stay in sinkieland. You are a true disgusting sinkie loser.

You can continue your worthless sinkie behavior here and it is going to make my sinkie behavior update thread more colourful and interesting.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you love it so much that i am in sinkieland, then pls take it as that.

I wonder what happen if i say that i am in Aus, UK or USA. I can easily predict the behavior but this behavior is being listed in my Sinkie Behavior Update thread. Check my signature.

Yes, we love the fact that you're in sinkieland, and in your words, "all this while", which means during the period when you carried out your rantings against sinkies, you never stepped out of sinkieland.

If you happen to be in Aus, UK, or USA, the truth is you would have gained some moral authority in speaking against sinkies, compared to the sad truth that you're stuck in sinkieland. The fact that by your own admission you're still in sinkieland means you are an out and out Sinkie.

With the fact that you're a sinkie in sinkieland, whatever your predictions about sinkies are no longer the focus of any discussion. It's your motivation of speaking against sinkies that should be the focus. They're not called predictions; they're personal knowledge, and they are all accurate, for the simple reason that YOU are a SINKIE yourself.

Did you notice that very few people disputed your 'truths' about Sinkie ? People are not angry about the 'truths'; they're challenging your moral authority to speak the way you speak because you a sinkie yourself.

The discussion about Sinkies is a discussion about Tonychat. The truth hurts, Tonychat is a Sinkie.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nah, i just love fucking around with his head. Without his rantings, its just going to get a lil boring here

Who cares about what he thinks or what he says? If it is important, somebody would have taken his opinions seriously and honor him with a REAL award :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, we love the fact that you're in sinkieland, and in your words, "all this while", which means during the period when you carried out your rantings against sinkies, you never stepped out of sinkieland.

If you happen to be in Aus, UK, or USA, the truth is you would have gained some moral authority in speaking against sinkies, compared to the sad truth that you're stuck in sinkieland. The fact that by your own admission you're still in sinkieland means you are an out and out Sinkie.

With the fact that you're a sinkie in sinkieland, whatever your predictions about sinkies are no longer the focus of any discussion. It's your motivation of speaking against sinkies that should be the focus. They're not called predictions; they're personal knowledge, and they are all accurate, for the simple reason that YOU are a SINKIE yourself.

It seems like you are very disturbed by my way of bashing sinkies. well, i am not going to stop. and you deserve it, 100% of it. I am going to enjoy myself fully here.

Please tell the everyone that i am in sinkieland, if it so please you. The govt just love the fact that people come back from living in another country, hoping to put it as a headline in your SINKIETIMES.

But, sad to say, that is just a wishful dream. Nothing is worse than living among the sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Samsters forummers,

This is a free forum.

Hey Bro Sperm,

Dun worry about me.

They can do whatever they want, in fact, i have much higher level of fun than last time. It is always a joy to deal with those low-minded, rule-following sinkies, sometime you can see how stupid they behave in that manner and it just makes me laugh.

You are right, i only state the true description of sinkies and funnily, it is very disgusting.

If you have the chance, you can travel in the BTS of Bangkok. Many sinkies loves to go to BKk. In the train, you can , in real life, compare the behavior between a sinkie and a Thai, you will learn much from this real life comparison. It is priceless.

Last edited: