• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pm from tonychat, the worst of sinkies

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat said:
Rules are for sinkie losers. If you dun like me, go and ban me lah. If you cannot take the truth, that is not my problem, it is yours.

truth? what is the truth? the truth is you are a coward keep mislead samsters that you are in Thailand. but in fact you are hiding in sinkie land. its never a prob for me and i never have any prob. you love the Thai so much and red shirt demo in Bangkok, thought you are one of them. but you are the worst of the sinkies! hiding in sg when i expect u to be at Bangkok or even join them!

you are the typical sinkie 10 times! hide at a safe place, dare not tok back to sg gov in real life issue. but tok big like you are a big time quitter in Bangkok, taking part in all the actions and keep criticizing fellow sinkies! you are a fucking loser! :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is my reply:

Too bad for you!! i will be in this forum no matter what. YOu bunch of sinkie are losers, 40 years of PAP rules cause you bunch to behave like wimps. WAHAHAH. you sinkie losers, 3 million of them will be my entertainment. You got balls, throw out the PAP and dun complain so much.

REal people solve problems and not talk about it for 40 years.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
u better be careful.

that CB kia tonychat has gay tendencies. next he will ask u for a date.:biggrin::eek:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat worst of sinkies toking about himself! tok big no action! lol!!! a lot of samsters here are leading a good life and making a diff in a lot of peoples life! not like you! loser! at others mercy! have to mislead others that you are in Bangkok! hiding behind and keep shouting without action. real people solve real problem? r u??? i seriously doubt so! solve your own problem than you come here to tell people to solve real problem! :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hiding in sg when i expect u to be at Bangkok or even join them!

AFter a 2nd read, i am curious??? WHy are you expecting me to do something in which i have no affinity with you at all?

Are you some kind of sinkie with those primitive concept of being in a group and expect others to think the same as you?

sorry man, i dun work in groups and certainly, i dun belong to any sinkie groups at all. You can have your group and expectations to yourself.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u better be careful.

that CB kia tonychat has gay tendencies. next he will ask u for a date.:biggrin::eek:

When u go out with a CB kia Thai Pimp like Tonychat, better wear a armor brief, just in case he decide to pimp u off to gays!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AFter a 2nd read, i am curious??? WHy are you expecting me to do something in which i have no affinity with you at all?

Are you some kind of sinkie with those primitive concept of being in a group and expect others to think the same as you?

sorry man, i dun work in groups and certainly, i dun belong to any sinkie groups at all. You can have your group and expectations to yourself.

from what you said you are really a typical sinkies that diff from samsters here. chui gong lampar song! talk big and do nothing. simple as that. walk the talk and that is common sense. expectation not only by me, but people with common sense.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u go out with a CB kia Thai Pimp like Tonychat, better wear a armor brief, just in case he decide to pimp u off to gays!

go out with him??:eek:

no way!! i stay well clear of gays and pimps. That CB kia tonychat fits that description on both accounts.:biggrin:

ps : Cb kia tonychat : fucking a ladyboy qualifies you to be a gay. stop doubting your own sexuality ok. you are GAY :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
from what you said you are really a typical sinkies that diff from samsters here. chui gong lampar song! talk big and do nothing. simple as that. walk the talk and that is common sense, not only expectation by me. but people with common sense.

I think you got some serious conceptual problem. now i know what sort of people come to this forum to talk and talk and dun do anything. No wonder you bunch are such an entertainment.

i think i am going to enjoy myself more. he he.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Excellent reasoning Tony.

Is that why you decided to run away from your problem? That really solves it isn't it?

tonychat worst of sinkies toking about himself! tok big no action! lol!!! a lot of samsters here are leading a good life and making a diff in a lot of peoples life! not like you! loser! at others mercy! have to mislead others that you are in Bangkok! hiding behind and keep shouting without action. real people solve real problem? r u??? i seriously doubt so! solve your own problem than you come here to tell people to solve real problem! :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you got some serious conceptual problem. now i know what sort of people come to this forum to talk and talk and dun do anything. No wonder you bunch are such an entertainment.

i think i am going to enjoy myself more. he he.

you are toking about yourself, tok tok tok but never do anything. enjoy? u r only masturbating yourself than screwing a real gal. go and solve some real life issues in your life. first, pls return the money you loan from fellow samsters. second, since sg is not good enough and sinkies are not fit for your presence pls go to Thailand. dont talk only but no balls to step out of sg. :oIo:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Send my condolences to yr parent ! :wink::smile::p:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
go out with him??:eek:

no way!! i stay well clear of gays and pimps. That CB kia tonychat fits that description on both accounts.:biggrin:

ps : Cb kia tonychat : fucking a ladyboy qualifies you to be a gay. stop doubting your own sexuality ok. you are GAY :biggrin:

CB Kia Tonychat u better take this gay test! :oIo:

Gay-test.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone is free to voice their opinons n comments . It's a free forum .

The thing is these sinkie losers here does not understand what real freedom and democracy is and only knows how to complain. It is right that they got screw in and out daily.

If a person has the status to enjoy democracy, the person will know how to use it by himself. But those low quality sinkie losers here still have that dynasty behavior, no wonder they got a dynasty to rule over them. serve them right.

When i post something, they expect me to be in this place or that place in which i have no affinity with that person at all. i do not know where the expectation being arised from. I can only conclude that it is a kind of primitive herd mentality.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is that CB kia tonychat does not understand what real woman is and only knows how to complain. It is right that he only gets to screw thai ladyboy prostitutes day in and out (sometimes he kena anal by him/her as well lah).

If a person has the status to enjoy real woman, the person will know what a real fuck is. But that CB kia tonychat is a low quality loser so serve him right.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
truth? what is the truth? the truth is you are a coward keep mislead samsters that you are in Thailand. but in fact you are hiding in sinkie land. its never a prob for me and i never have any prob. you love the Thai so much and red shirt demo in Bangkok, thought you are one of them. but you are the worst of the sinkies! hiding in sg when i expect u to be at Bangkok or even join them!

you are the typical sinkie 10 times! hide at a safe place, dare not tok back to sg gov in real life issue. but tok big like you are a big time quitter in Bangkok, taking part in all the actions and keep criticizing fellow sinkies! you are a fucking loser! :oIo:

cowards are those losers from the SDP IB nasty clones who do not contribute anything costructive to the topic but resort to the same lame repetitive spams.

if u do not like his posting, just click IGNORE.

it's funny the way losers behave here in most forums. they sure live up to their notoriety of being cowards, losers, ninjas, turtles, trolls and imbeciles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cowards are those losers from the SDP IB nasty clones who do not contribute anything costructive to the topic but resort to the same lame repetitive spams.

it's funny the way losers behave here in most forums. they sure live up to their notoriety of being cowards, losers, ninjas, turtles, trolls and imbeciles.

damnnit lts can u stop changing the subject to your own pointless affairs?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is these sinkie losers here does not understand what real freedom and democracy is and only knows how to complain. It is right that they got screw in and out daily.

democracy is for people who take action to fight for it, not keep on criticizing but no action. this is a good forum and tonychat is a spammer that keep complaining how sinkies behave. i have the freedom of speech in this forum too, so tonychat talk is cheap you coward! u r in sinkieland, u r getting screw too! :oIo:

If a person has the status to enjoy democracy, the person will know how to use it by himself. But those low quality sinkie losers here still have that dynasty behavior, no wonder they got a dynasty to rule over them. serve them right.

i think you are confuse, u r the one who starts calling people sinkies and u expect sinkie to keep quiet? they have the democratic right to hit back too. of cos, not sinkies like a lot of samsters here also can hit you. this is the democracy u toking about. :oIo:

When i post something, they expect me to be in this place or that place in which i have no affinity with that person at all. i do not know where the expectation being arised from. I can only conclude that it is a kind of primitive herd mentality.

so you expect the fellow samsters and sinkies to agree in whatever you said? is this not the kind of primitive herd mentality u toking about? :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

come on! stop making use of some hot threads to publicize your own stupid relationships problem with the samters here? :oIo: