• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pm from tonychat, the worst of sinkies

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing is these sinkie losers here does not understand what real freedom and democracy is and only knows how to complain. It is right that they got screw in and out daily.

If a person has the status to enjoy democracy, the person will know how to use it by himself. But those low quality sinkie losers here still have that dynasty behavior, no wonder they got a dynasty to rule over them. serve them right.

When i post something, they expect me to be in this place or that place in which i have no affinity with that person at all. i do not know where the expectation being arised from. I can only conclude that it is a kind of primitive herd mentality.

Herd mentality? Fuck your mother lah (that is if you have one), we are just sick and tired of your rubbish rantings :biggrin:

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Save your shit sinkie loser, i will always be here bashing you bunch of sinkies. Come and visit me lah, he he.. oh yes, i am not in Thailand, you people just love it.. Sinkieland is so desperate for people to go back?

tony bashing us?? what a joke.

so many bashing u and yet, u think it is the opposite?

tony...the day ur identity is reveal....i bet most of us are going to have a good time celebrating.....wanna bet?

remember QXP? hahaha.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony bashing us?? what a joke.

so many bashing u and yet, u think it is the opposite?

tony...the day ur identity is reveal....i bet most of us are going to have a good time celebrating.....wanna bet?

remember QXP? hahaha.

go ahead and reveal, who cares? post my pic , and all info for others here, pls do it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
post leh, my 3rd time asking you to post liao where is it??? HELLO !!! Talk only har!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what a sinkie loser. another talk only but dare not action. No substance act like have substance. another sinkie behaviorial traits.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a sinkie loser. another talk only but dare not action. No substance act like have substance. another sinkie behaviorial traits.

CB kia tonychat,

u talk so much lan cheow wei for fuck:oIo::oIo:

pm me your whereabouts. i will go bash u physically.. i dare u?

fuck you chow ah gua:oIo:

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun talk so much, do it, post for others, faster!!!! dun talk only...

tsk tsk tsk....no wonder you are a failure in life....little tony boy. u better go read my post again to FULLY UNDERSTAND what i am trying to say again....hahaha.

tony chat....u r such a fucking loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tsk tsk tsk....no wonder you are a failure in life....little tony boy. u better go read my post again to FULLY UNDERSTAND what i am trying to say again....hahaha.

tony chat....u r such a fucking loser.

as i say, if you have nothing smart to say and nothing to deliver, shutting up will make you look smarter. i wonder if you look smart in the first place.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i say, if you have nothing smart to say and nothing to deliver, shutting up will make you look smarter. i wonder if you look smart in the first place.

ohhh....i am so scare.....on one hand, u say this is a free forum and can post whatever a person want to....but on the other hand, u told me to 'shutting up'?? hahaha....

u r one fucking confused moron....tony chat.

no wonder u keep saying thailand got free world cup but sg dun have....but u r in sg....haha.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohhh....i am so scare.....on one hand, u say this is a free forum and can post whatever a person want to....but on the other hand, u told me to 'shutting up'?? hahaha....

u r one fucking confused moron....tony chat.

no wonder u keep saying thailand got free world cup but sg dun have....but u r in sg....haha.

of cos that CB kia tonychat is 1 confused moron.

otherwise why would he keep on insisting his ladyboy wife with a manmade chee bye is a real woman.:biggrin::eek:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my reply:

Too bad for you!! i will be in this forum no matter what. YOu bunch of sinkie are losers, 40 years of PAP rules cause you bunch to behave like wimps. WAHAHAH. you sinkie losers, 3 million of them will be my entertainment. You got balls, throw out the PAP and dun complain so much.

REal people solve problems and not talk about it for 40 years.

Are you a singapore citizen?

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my reply:

Too bad for you!! i will be in this forum no matter what. YOu bunch of sinkie are losers, 40 years of PAP rules cause you bunch to behave like wimps. WAHAHAH. you sinkie losers, 3 million of them will be my entertainment. You got balls, throw out the PAP and dun complain so much.

REal people solve problems and not talk about it for 40 years.

Hey Tonychat,

If that's the case, then let me just ask you this. You keep complaining that Sinkiees are losers and they could not vote out their govt etc.You claim to be in Thailand now. If you are really a person who solves your problems, then pray tell, why did you run off to Thailand instead of doing what you advocate other Sinkees to do i.e. stay on in Singapore and try to vote out the govt? So by running away from your problems, aren't you a bigger loser as compared to other Sinkees?

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
cowards are those losers from the SDP IB nasty clones who do not contribute anything costructive to the topic but resort to the same lame repetitive spams.

if u do not like his posting, just click IGNORE.

it's funny the way losers behave here in most forums. they sure live up to their notoriety of being cowards, losers, ninjas, turtles, trolls and imbeciles.

At least there are not many of them who beat up their fathers or call their mothers Lau Chee Bye.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
.You claim to be in Thailand now.

You haven't been following Tony's threads. He admitted in Clinton666's thread that "all this while I am in sinkieland". That surely must be some icing on the cake.

He has never stepped into Thailand, and he is using Thais' buttock skin on his face.

And don't ask him too many questions. His IQ is on the low side, and is unable to argue with reasons. This is why he foolishly announced to the world that all this while he is in sinkieland.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven't been following Tony's threads. He admitted in Clinton666's thread that "all this while I am in sinkieland". That surely must be some icing on the cake.

He has never stepped into Thailand, and he is using Thais' buttock skin on his face.

And don't ask him too many questions. His IQ is on the low side, and is unable to argue with reasons. This is why he foolishly announced to the world that all this while he is in sinkieland.

For someone who has flunked PSLE, it is safe to say that he could possibly be medically certified retarded!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You people just love it when I say that I am in sinkieland. Then pls go with it. I am in sinkieland now. Take this post as a further proof.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, being in Sinkeeland but using Thais buttocks as his face. Isn't that worse. Its no wonder that he is hated so much in here.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people just love it when I say that I am in sinkieland. Then pls go with it. I am in sinkieland now. Take this post as a further proof.

Give us your address la. We send you a hamper. But dun ask what is inside. :p