• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pm from tonychat, the worst of sinkies

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Give Tony Chat a break

Nah, i just love fucking around with his head. Without his rantings, its just going to get a lil boring here

Who cares about what he thinks or what he says? If it is important, somebody would have taken his opinions seriously and honor him with a REAL award :biggrin:

i thought this is what you say:
Originally Posted by wikiphile
It is not his half-baked truths that we are pissed with, it is the way he kept ranting on and attributing all the ills of the world to his beloved Sinkies and his nonsensical repetitions that i am pissed with.

Reading his previous threads, i am suprised that all his threads these days are just full of spam and attacks on sinkie this, sinkie that.

Sinkies are herds, Sinkies raped my family, Sinkies caused this, Sinkies cause that.

As if this Tiny red dot deserves credit for all the evils of the world, far from it!

You are pissed off by my relentless ranting and yet you say without my posting it will be bored. So does that mean you like those sadistc situation where pain gives you much joy.

That is a serious behavioral problem or it is just some sinkie confusion that you need to speak out by your own and for once, not following any rules and order.

You seems to be a good source of my sinkie behavior update thread to list almost all the disgusting sinkie behavior traits.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i thought this is what you say:

You are pissed off by my relentless ranting and yet you say without my posting it will be bored. So does that mean you like those sadistc situation where pain gives you much joy.

That is a serious behavioral problem or it is just some sinkie confusion that you need to speak out by your own and for once, not following any rules and order.

You seems to be a good source of my sinkie behavior update thread to list almost all the disgusting sinkie behavior traits.

Explaining and debating to you in anything more than a logical and rational manner has already become a farce in itself as it your answers and rebuts contains nothing more (or the lack of?) than a delusional and flawed logic

Everytime i look at your posts and the most polite word that i can think of in response to you is flabbergasted, in other words i have no fucking idea what you are trying to prove or argue or even say in the simplest terms.

That said this is a forum and all forms of speech is encouraged, i have my own set of ideas about your clownish ways and vice versa.

If i really take you seriously, i have about 1001 other higher priorities to take even more seriously. However it is in my flippant nature not to take anything seriously, me or you or anything else.

This will probably be the last time i will be explaining what i am saying to you in a constructed manner because from this post onwards. All my replies to you will contain the following:

Regards to your 'wife'
Regards to your father and mother
Expletives-laden speech
Less-than-flattering replies
Debunking your nonsense
etc etc.

So have a nice day and suck my dong :biggrin:

Oh if you wanna take me on you balless pussy just PM me where you are and i'll show you the results of my Krav Maga training if you wish :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Frankly speaking, i dun care what you think, but it catches my attention when you say one thing and quite contradict to another. pissed off and then a joy not to be bored. Please make up your mind.

I always encourage forummers here to put me to ignore list so they will not see me again, but since they are so addicted to what i posted, then it is not my problem, but them.

Maybe these people just need a way to get information so they can follow it as they are trained from young in their sinkie school to behave like that.

Get info for the need to follow, how sad.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Frankly speaking, i dun care what you think, but it catches my attention when you say one thing and quite contradict to another. pissed off and then a joy not to be bored. Please make up your mind.

I always encourage forummers here to put me to ignore list so they will not see me again, but since they are so addicted to what i posted, then it is not my problem, but them.

Maybe these people just need a way to get information so they can follow it as they are trained from young in their sinkie school to behave like that.

Get info for the need to follow, how sad.

Lim peh need you to teach me? You wait long long, Dieu lei ah ye si fatt! :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi guys! look back in this thread and see at what tony ladyboy said. it will more or less show what kind of person he is. this thread is a litmus test for tony ladyboy character. now he created another thread on sinkie behavior to divert samsters attentions from this thread. actually dont need us to be judgmental, let him reveal his true self by the way he behave. i rest my case. thanks. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kau sai kia Tonychat has nothing useful to offer. He is nothing more than a spammer in the forum. He always sucks his ladyboy's lanjiao. He criticizing Sinkees? In fact, any Sinkee will be ashamed to call him a fellow Sinkee.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat does say some comments about sinkies which are quite true. Sinkies are not saints or anything as they put themselves to be. Look at the way they act in Malaysia, enough said.

This forum is a site of free speech after all, let tonychat say what he likes. After all, aren't we here cause PAPies does not allow freedom of speech and practises "democracy"? If you people want to live in a more free society, you have to get used to more criticisms. Criticisms, contrary to popular belief, makes one better, shooing it away just means your are out of touch with reality.