• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Diana channeling and the Royal Family

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Princess Diana
1f497.png
️
1f1ec_1f1e7.png
1f451.png
1f1ec_1f1e7.png
️
1f497.png

Good morning,

I am Diana, Princess of Wales, a former member of the British Royal Family during my human life, wife of Charles lll and a mother of two children, Prince William and Harry. I am here today to disclose the truth about the Royals.

I had difficult times and many unspeakable dark moments during my marriage to Charles lll. I was suffocated by the control coming from Queen Elizabeth ll and the rest of the Royal Family. As you know, my life ended abruptly in 1997 by a car accident. The truth is my presence became inconvenient for the Royal Family, as they tried to hide their dirty deeds from the public.

They pretend to be civilized members of the monarchy, in a reality they are not humans, but Dark Outworlders. Their origins come from the Reptilian Civilization, who like to sacrifice humans and consume them. I have seen by accident the rituals performed on a human, and after the sacrifice they ate the human flesh. After that event, I wanted to save my children and myself from this family.

After my divorce, I immediately moved my children from England to another part of the world to a safe place, where they are still living today in peace and harmony, faraway from the Royal Family. They were so furious with me for taking away my children, so they immediately went after me, and I physically died in a car accident In Paris purposely created by them.

My Beloved Hearts, you are the ones, who gave me the strength to fight and do my charity work, I am immensely grateful for your Love over the years, when I was going through turmoils and hardships created by the Royals. I was always there as an outsider never excepted as one of them. Some of you are still thinking that I am alive, sorry I am not, I left this reality during the automobile accident in Paris

Queen ll replaced my children with similar looking humans to Prince William and Harry. William and Harry you see today are not my sons. Why do you think William went through such a drastic appearance change, before he got married. He got much older, lost most of his hair and even his face got fatter. My William would look young and charming. Harry did not go through a big change in the look, but he admitted in his book, that he used drugs like marijuana, cocaine and magic mushrooms. My sons would never use drugs, they are of the Light.

Queen II couldn’t admit her wrongs, even though she was responsible, what happened to me. Everything you see now or hear about the Royals, it’s a scripted performance. After the experience with me, The Queen decided not to bring anyone of Light or even anyone with human DNA.

So, what’s really is going on with Kate Middleton. The British Royal Family released three photos of her recently, one of the images was heavily edited, another one she supposedly is in a car with her face turned away, the last one she is a passenger in car but her face was much bigger, all of these images are not new photos of her. Even the new video of Kate walking with her husband from a farmers market is not new either, this video is about a year old.

The Royal Family said that Kate Middleton had abdominal surgery on January 17, well during that procedure the doctors discovered that she had a tumor. They tried to remove the tumor, which the doctors did, but she did not survive the operation and died. The Royal family is now trying desperately to cover up and come out with a solution of replacing her with someone else.

Was Kate Middleton of the Light? She was not a Light, Kate was always dark, that’s why she was accepted to the Royal Family. Kate also did not have a human DNA, her family lineage comes from Reptilian’s DNA. Her bloodline started from an actual Reptilian. Kate Middletown obeyed the Royal Family and participated in their dark sacrifices and rituals.

Is Meghan Markel of the Light, no she is dark too, and also has a Reptilian’s DNA. This is the requirement today, if you want to join the Royal Family. Why did Meghan moved away from the Royal Family, because she was not treated well, even though she was dark, that was not enough. The Royal Family didn’t not like her, because she is not British, that she is an actress, and the main issue they have with Meghan is her ethnicity, the fact that she is not white.

Queen ll died a couple years earlier, than the Royals officially announced her death in 2022. Charles lll, my former husband, also is gone. His human body didn’t survive the cancer. To sustain themselves they constantly need a specific nutrients only found in humans, they have been watched by many, and it became very difficult for them to continue their monstrosities. Charles III, who recently appeared in public is not real, he is a replacement, who looks similar to him.

The Royal Family is going to continue to keep the real truth hidden from the public, as they have done that for many years. After my departure, they have been losing their influence and power over the British people. The era of a false glory is coming to the end. They will be punished for their crimes against humanity. Everything, what we do during our physical lives, is recorded in Lives Records, you can’t escape from the responsibility for your negative behavior in any reality in 3D or higher.

Always remember, to help others, it’s your direct responsibility of a Light Being.

Don’t ever forget, who you are and don’t get preoccupied with human problems. My charity work gave me a lot of joy and encouragement to go through the misery of my daily life with the Royal Family. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces. I am sending my Love and best wishes to Everyone.

Changes are on the way to this reality and don’t give up
Diana, Queen of Hearts

Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did Meghan moved away from the Royal Family, because she was not treated well, even though she was dark, that was not enough. The Royal Family didn’t not like her, because she is not British, that she is an actress, and the main issue they have with Meghan is her ethnicity, the fact that she is not white.
They are racists. Such low frequency behaviour of judging others based on skin colour. All such low level behaviour programming most likely comes from them.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The era of a false glory is coming to the end. They will be punished for their crimes against humanity. Everything, what we do during our physical lives, is recorded in Lives Records, you can’t escape from the responsibility for your negative behavior in any reality in 3D or higher.
Those who harm humans will not be given a chance to reincarnate again.

Voice of Divine
1f54a.png
1f497.png
1f30e.png
1f497.png
1f54a.png

Greetings Dear Humanity,

I am the Voice of Divine sending this message with Supreme Love and Light to Mother Earth and Beloved humanity.

The narrative today is about my direct involvement with the planet. What is the meaning of Divine Power, and how I am impacting the transition into higher realms. I have been in existence for extremely a long time, since the day Cosmos was created which is longer than eons. I want to give to every human a deeper understanding about the Ascension Process.

It was given a specific time frame to complete this long awaited transformation. I, Divine, needed to step in and speed up the process. As humans have been too slow and not fast enough with the elimination of Dark Entities from their control positions. I am an invisible force or you can call me a power that can’t be seen by a 3D human, unless you are highly evolved.

I have been crushing daily negative energies in your reality. Nobody can’t stop me from accomplishing my task to help to ascend the ready ones to 5D. It makes me sad that the Light Community spreads a lot of false information, I am going flush out to the public’s eye everyone, who spreads lies and follows pure Evil.

You can’t escape from Divine, and a judgment day is coming. If you committed a crime against humanity, you are going to pay dearly by loosing your physical form. Your existence will be in a bubble form for eternity without any chance to reincarnate again. Please, stop reading false information about 3 Days of Darkness, Solar Flashes and other meaningless messages.

I am going to address the 3 days of Darkness information. Earth was never called Agharta. The Central Sun planet is not Source for humanity. The Universal Sun planet will not be involved with the Ascension Process on Gaia in any away. There is no such thing as 12 Crystal Skulls, it doesn’t exist. The Archons did not invert the magnetic poles of Earth. If they did, than Mother Gaia would not exist today, because the planet would destroy herself from spinning in the wrong direction.

The Moon in the past did not hit the Earth’s ocean and cause a huge flood on the planet, that is not true. If the Moon would collide with Gaia, both would be destroyed from the collision. So the Moon after hitting the Earth planet just magically went back to its original location, that doesn’t even make much sense. There are no two big spaceships, one each on magnetic poles rotating Earth to spin in the correct direction, on of them is supposed to be Arcturian’s ship.

This is false information about the magnetic poles, which have never been changed to spin into the wrong direction. Also, Arcturians are not involved in any way with Ascension Process. They are not part of the Galactic Light Forces. There will be no 3 days of Darkness, where all of the electric devices and anything that uses electricity would not work, basically complete blackout. Everyone on the planet are not going to be paralyzed for 3 days. Planes will not fall from the sky, there will be no car accidents.

Does this information about the 3 days of Darkness sounds like a positive event for humanity? It’s a very dark event. When Ascension happens on Earth, it’s going to be uplifting and harmonious moment for humanity. The information about the 3 days of darkness came from a Dark being.

You don’t need worry about our Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces channeling a Negative being. Any Galactic Civilization or Galactic Being who wants to send a message, through this channel needs to be first to be approved by Ashtar. Any Dark civilization or Dark soul will blocked by Ashtar. The Dark Ones usually don’t try, because they know that they will be captured by the Galactic Light Forces. Only positive beings or neutral civilizations are given access to this channel. Even then Ashtar still scans the information and knows everything what was said in message before it’s posted in the Light Community.

Now is the time to see the truth speakers and leave behind gloomy predictions. Humans don’t know, how this transformation is going to occur. Do you think it will be disclosed, so that Corrupted Entities would interrupt or slow down the events? Changes are going to happen naturally, preplanned by me, Divine.

I waited a long time for humans to get to this point, now it’s my turn. Dissatisfaction from governments continues to grow around the globe. Old ways of governing are dissolving, as humanity wants to be able to live freely without restrictions. A New World is getting formed. All of the plans by Darkness, so far backfired and gave the opposite effects, not what it expected.

The new phase on your planet is getting implemented, which is going to bring peace, happiness and harmony. Your soul will be able to choose, where it wants to be. Your transition into a New Earth is going at full speed without anymore delays or setbacks. Dark Pretenders, who came from nowhere and expressed their concern for humanity, are on the way to be removed from this reality.

Focus on your vibrations, increase them by daily silent meditations. Let go of your human‘s traits, and keep reminding yourself, that you are more then just a physical body. Be gentle and loving to yourself and others. Practice gratitude, forgive yourself and others for mistakes. The Ascension Process is about moving into a higher plane of existence.

Don’t ever take anything or anyone for granted. Thank Mother Earth for everything, she has given for you. This false illusion is dissipating, be ready for a new beginning. Please, remember a new life is awaiting for the ones, who dedicated their lives to spiritual evolvement by reconnecting with your Galactic Brothers and Sisters. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces.

Be Humble Enough To Admit Your Wrongs
The Voice of Divine

Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces