• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photographs of Tampines accident

Do you want the photographs removed?

• Yes

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 50.0%

• Total voters

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this

I think its ok for a moderator to remove the pictures at his own discretion if the poll turns out 50/50. What else you wanna do? Show half pictures? Remove only 1? Either way, somebody will be unhappy.

What about these? All the images here upset relatives too! In fact one of the images is of the foot of my first cousin once removed and it causes flashbacks and has affected my sleeping pattern for the last 8 years. Where is the outcry?

hwl2005fj.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this

How about these pics? Are they offensive when placed together? :cool:
There's no gory stuff and they're absolutely PG and SFW.

zombie3.jpg

01998e19.jpg

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What about these? All the images here upset relatives too! In fact one of the images is of the foot of my first cousin once removed and it causes flashbacks and has affected my sleeping pattern for the last 8 years. Where is the outcry?

hwl2005fj.jpg

My foot !!! You mean you can tell which foot belongs to your first cousin ? :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not know the circumstances under which those pictures were aquired but i assume for arguments sake that whoever puts them on cigarette boxes got the proper consent for it. How you can compare them with the dead kids from Tampines is beyond me. Yes, they are all gory at different levels but the circumstances under which they came to be and were gotten are very different.

I also dont think your cousin appreciates his foot being brought into the argument.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

You thank Raiders for fuck?

You think he removed the gory pics because you asked? Get fucking real.

I thanked him for removing the pictures, thats it. Do whatever you want with that.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I also dont think your cousin appreciates his foot being brought into the argument.

He died a horrible death when the gangrene spread. Permission to use the image of his foot on cigarette packs was never sought. It brings back horrible memories whenever I see the image. Could someone in this community please do something about it.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

He died a horrible death when the gangrene spread. Permission to use the image of his foot on cigarette packs was never sought. It brings back horrible memories whenever I see the image. Could someone in this community please do something about it.

Its kinda pointless to continue discussing those pictures if you make up stories along the way. We will be talking about the milky way and alternate universes in the end. Let the facts be facts.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's either yes to posting gory pictures and videos in this forum or no, it is not acceptable. Make up your mind being the forum host that makes the rule.

This case is an exception as there has been public outcry against this and we need to be sensitive to the family who just lost their 2 kids. They have no other children apart from these 2 and as a parent I deeply empathise with their loss and can understand how painful it is. I hope members here will agree with me too.

If you want gory pictures, I have thousands I can post here for your pleasure. Let us not argue about it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It sounded really stupid to ask picture to be removed just because someone says so. Weird!!!

The world is so consist of so many pple. what if someone in china, india , usa saw that pic, will the fuck he cares if the photo should be removed because that mother in sinkeland feels so sad????

The most likely response from that someone would be," oh.. that is so sad." then he move on to his normal website surfing. He dun care at all who the child or the mother is. Who gives a fuck???

as i say the world do not revolve around that particular sinkie family in that puny shithole land., The world moves on.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

I go by three simple rules:

1) Did the subject(s) in the photos agree to be in them out of free will?
2) Can the subject(s) be identified in the photos? As long as there is a name, not necessarily a face in the photo.
3) Were the photos publicly available or were somehow wittingly or unwittingly given to someone who made them publicly available?

All the above questions must be positive for me to agree that distributing the photos is fair game. Question (3) only addresses situations where the owner has not provided access to the photos in any way.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's either yes to posting gory pictures and videos in this forum or no, it is not acceptable. Make up your mind being the forum host that makes the rule.

This case is an exception as there has been public outcry against this and we need to be sensitive to the family who just lost their 2 kids. They have no other children apart from these 2 and as a parent I deeply empathise with their loss and can understand how painful it is. I hope members here will agree with me too.

If you want gory pictures, I have thousands I can post here for your pleasure. Let us not argue about it.

It is you who feels the need to be sensitive, the world do not need to get sensitive just because you are sensitive to it.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I go by two simple rules:

2) Were the photos publicly available or were somehow wittingly or unwittingly given to someone who made them publicly available?

Both the above questions must be positive for me to agree that distributing the photos is fair game. Note that if question (1) fails, question (2) would naturally not stand. Question (2) only addresses situations where the owner has not provided access to the photos in any way.

the 2 rules is follow by you.. it is your own decision to follow these 2 rules,

but to others, they can choose to follow it or not to follow it.

the problem with sinkie is that since this particular sinkie ( TS) feels the need to follow these 2 rules or whatever rules in his fucking mind, the whole world is expected to follow it as well.

what fucking logic is that???? or that is only sinkie logic.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thanked him for removing the pictures, thats it. Do whatever you want with that.

There's nothing I want to do, but just to put you in your rightful place here. If you're dumb, just admit it and stop arguing.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

I go by two simple rules:

2) Were the photos publicly available or were somehow wittingly or unwittingly given to someone who made them publicly available?

Both the above questions must be positive for me to agree that distributing the photos is fair game. Note that if question (1) fails, question (2) would naturally not stand. Question (2) only addresses situations where the owner has not provided access to the photos in any way.

Love those rules.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The majority of the thousands of gory pictures that your purportedly have all have a tragic story behind them. Just because they show images which you don't identify with doesn't make posting them any less abhorrent.

What you're saying is that when it comes to gory images, there is one set of standards when the images are close to home but if it's some poor innocent Afghan kid that has become a victim of an American atrocity, it is perfectly OK to plaster them all over the forum???:rolleyes:

Perhaps you feel that this chap's mother wouldn't feel the same pain?

y182371872082542.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The majority of the thousands of gory pictures that your purportedly have all have a tragic story behind them. Just because they show images which you don't identify with doesn't make posting them any less abhorrent.

What you're saying is that when it comes to gory images, there is one set of standards when the images are close to home but if it's some poor innocent Afghan kid that has become a victim of an American atrocity, it is perfectly OK to plaster them all over the forum???:rolleyes:

Exactly, that is what i am trying to point out too.

Sinkies think that the whole universe revolved around them. Sinkies are such a turn off.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's nothing I want to do, but just to put you in your rightful place here. If you're dumb, just admit it and stop arguing.

And my rightful place here is where? Apologies for not knowing...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please remove Jah's gory pics of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this site

From Laksaboy's info, it already banned gorysite.com for posting the pics.

Don't think we want this site to be blacklisted by Starhub because of that and then later some morons will come and say Sammyboy.com was banned because of PAP's instructions.
If there is a ban confirm pap is behind it using gory picture as excuse.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one and thinks only his doesn't smell

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I go by three simple rules:

2) Can the subject(s) be identified in the photos? As long as there is a name, not necessarily a face in the photo.
3) Were the photos publicly available or were somehow wittingly or unwittingly given to someone who made them publicly available?

All the above questions must be positive for me to agree that distributing the photos is fair game. Question (3) only addresses situations where the owner has not provided access to the photos in any way.

Just 1 simple rule: Would you feel hurt if someone does the same to you?

In this case, if you are the parent of the 2 poor kids. Would you like to see gory pictures of the accident being circulated on line?