• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dunno why Screwball always gets away with his thread, he always condemn, insult samsters he dun like and say good things to his cronies, Did you guys see me start a thread, por lampaing Ramseth or Joetsy and said how much they have contributed to the forum? As long as you know, I know, can liao, no need to start a thread 1 lah....

aiya he bo liao nothing to post die die want to post just let him post lor....as long no one go inside his thread let it natural death can liao .:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya he bo liao nothing to post die die want to post just let him post lor....as long no one go inside his thread let it natural death can liao .:wink:
I'm pissed because he's more senior than me, but smears me just because I got higher points than him? thats just not right lor...

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISD, CID or any police division doesn't serve coffee to any invitee during interrogation, at most water if the invitee ask nicely. An accused confirmed chargeable and thrown behind lockup bars would be served tea with the meals. Otherwise, go home and drink your own tea or coffee all you want.

If you cooperate with ISD and vomit out all the details, Cordon Bleu also can. Chatterbox chicken rice sounds familiar?

For CPIB, coffee no problem - from the machine. I know. I drank three cups there previously.

For CID and mata chus, it depends on the IO. In the past, I even packet good makan for my accused persons.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you cooperate with ISD and vomit out all the details, Cordon Bleu also can. Chatterbox chicken rice sounds familiar?

For CPIB, coffee no problem - from the machine. I know. I drank three cups there previously.

For CID and mata chus, it depends on the IO. In the past, I even packet good makan for my accused persons.

People like you and me are different. If everybody got VIP badges like us, police stations become cafes, restaurants and nite clubs already. Not everybody ended up in police station can name the HI or OC, demand to see them, then say "hello, you don't nabei kannina, let's go to canteen and talk it over." After that, he pays and let you go NOD. You pull off a stunt like that, you're untouchable in that division already, unless you're either too stupid or suicidal to involve in ministerial level cases.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there once was a chess sorceress who lived in wales
she's still witty, sharp and crafting medieval tales
a beauty to behold in a land of castles
where knights fought with knights and lords engaged in tussles

then came a balding fool from humid singapore
besides wins in chess a welsh bride he craved to score
he even took up a welsh name known as evans
so quek wouldn't sound like duck during the romance

but love would be tested after a long struggle
it would not help much when sperm swam in a circle
must had driven her nuts when he began to snore
and 'twas the time he was charming ah sum of spore

fret not, oh chess beauty of cymru a lloegr
the man who's sower shall also be the reaper
you can always come hither to write welsh poetry
or charm us all with english pomp and pageantry

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there once was a chess sorceress who lived in wales
she's still witty, sharp and crafting medieval tales
a beauty to behold in a land of castles
where knights fought with knights and lords engaged in tussles

then came a balding fool from humid singapore
besides wins in chess a welsh bride he craved to score
he even took up a welsh name known as evans
so quek wouldn't sound like duck during the romance

but love would be tested after a long struggle
it would not help much when sperm swam in a circle
must had driven her nuts when he began to snore
and 'twas the time he was charming ah sum of spore

fret not, oh chess beauty of cymru a lloegr
the man who's sower shall also be the reaper
you can always come hither to write welsh poetry
or charm us all with english pomp and pageantry

Oh lord you're also aware of that thread even though you didn't post in it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please call me darth, not lord. what thread are you talking about, jah jah bings?

Nah invoking the name of the lord is still the correct exclaimation and i'm not going to corrupt it by using some other variation. That thread in winch you derived your poem from my barbaric one.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah invoking the name of the lord is still the correct exclaimation and i'm not going to corrupt it by using some other variation. That thread in winch you derived your poem from my barbaric one.

i wrote out of the blue some minutes ago, without help from wiki, google or any threads here. it just came to me, pure in originality. i'm clairvoyant. :biggrin:

ps: refer to thread dedicated to equalisation. somehow, i sense his restless spirit. it just comes to me. he must be looking for a bottle of chivas. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wrote out of the blue some minutes ago, without help from wiki, google or any threads here. it just came to me, pure in originality. i'm clairvoyant. :biggrin:

ps: refer to thread dedicated to equalisation. somehow, i sense his restless spirit. it just comes to me. he must be looking for a bottle of chivas. :biggrin:

hmm so why did you pick the topic of a welsh chess player as a subject of his affection? Seems really unique.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm so why did you pick the topic of a welsh chess player as a subject of his affection? Seems really unique.

it's not unique from miss chingshishit's, sorry i mean chingshisi's, perspective. i sense her vibe, and i just write it. there's nothing unique about internet telepathy. oh wait. perhaps it is for ordinary mortals. :biggrin: