• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not unique from miss chingshishit's, sorry i mean chingshisi's, perspective. i sense her vibe, and i just write it. there's nothing unique about internet telepathy. oh wait. perhaps it is for ordinary mortals. :biggrin:

Holy jesus so she's the amazing chess socceress i presume. I just thought it was wishful thinking on the screw's part so there was some form of interaction or might i rephrase it one-sided form of interaction in which caused intense distress so much so that the other party decided to reciprocate in a most vengeful manner.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy jesus so she's the amazing chess socceress i presume. I just thought it was wishful thinking on the screw's part so there was some form of interaction or might i rephrase it one-sided form of interaction in which caused intense distress so much so that the other party decided to reciprocate in a most vengeful manner.

all my rhymes have loaded messages, and may not be precise or accurate in factual content. it's like shitting. it just flows. i write them down as they come to mind, in order that i can return to them for introspection and further contemplation. otherwise, i lose them. sbf is great in that the host allows such shit to stay and hopefully stink up the whole place. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all my rhymes have loaded messages, and may not be precise or accurate in factual content. it's like shitting. it just flows. i write them down as they come to mind, in order that i can return to them for introspection and further contemplation. otherwise, i lose them. sbf is great in that the host allows such shit to stay and hopefully stink up the whole place. :biggrin:

well yeah sometimes in order to force your last word in every verse to rhyme the meaning of the rhyme just goes off.

Anyway the first 2 paragraphs have told quite a tale

there once was a chess sorceress who lived in wales
she's still witty, sharp and crafting medieval tales
a beauty to behold in a land of castles
where knights fought with knights and lords engaged in tussles

then came a balding fool from humid singapore
besides wins in chess a welsh bride he craved to score
he even took up a welsh name known as evans
so quek wouldn't sound like duck during the romance

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL, Screwball sending his cronies to throw smoke bombs liao, lol

Brother, if you had bothered to read, since day one of your fight with Scroobal, the 3 of us Zeddy, Erections and I do not take sides. We do not even take part to slam you when your regular mates tease you here and there in Scroobal thread. Yes, we do make fun of you, but only in non Scroobal thread. That is because as newbies, Zeddy and I received help from both you and Scroobal, so for myself(I won't speak for zeddy) I made it a point not to side either one.

I know by posting this, you will be pissed with me. But I thought it was unfair to Zeddy when you call him a slut when he spoke up for Scroobal. I think most of us can see that Zeddy is one of the good tempered contributor in this forum. Anyway, this is an online forum. Threads get diverted. I'm surprise that just by talking about some other stuffs, we are labelled as cronies. It certainly sites the narrow mindedness of a lot of people here.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ha Ha, may be I should change my sig to Proud Scroobal supporter since 2012 and see what happen :biggrin:

Jialat one these people. Sidetrack abit and they call us cronies. I feel sorry for Zeddy only. Out of nothing being call a slut. Then the person who agreed with alamaking about the crony thingy is now the one who starts to bring his poems in. How ironic.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jialat one these people. Sidetrack abit and they call us cronies. I feel sorry for Zeddy only. Out of nothing being call a slut. Then the person who agreed with alamaking about the crony thingy is now the one who starts to bring his poems in. How ironic.

wrong. my reply was purposefully inserted to stop cronies and clones from jumping in. it worked.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro Raider....i have followed this thread only very lightly . Your post makes a lot of sense and is the truth. Yes i can see that you, zeddy and myself as newbies prefer not to take sides in these ongoing disagreements which crop up from time to time. It really is for the big boys to sort themselves out.
It is not because we lack opinions or anything like that but we just dont want to add fuel to any fire.

Yes i like to tease some people here and there but i bear no malice towards anyone at all.

For the record when i first joined i was help a lot by Windsor . He gave me my first points but more importantly he helped me understand online behaviour ....this is in view of my initial misunderstanding with Drifter. My point is...with a little effort most misunderstandings can be resolved.

By all means disagree and argue but let us not be enemies...even if we cant be friends.

Brother, if you had bothered to read, since day one of your fight with Scroobal, the 3 of us Zeddy, Erections and I do not take sides. We do not even take part to slam you when your regular mates tease you here and there in Scroobal thread. Yes, we do make fun of you, but only in non Scroobal thread. That is because as newbies, Zeddy and I received help from both you and Scroobal, so for myself(I won't speak for zeddy) I made it a point not to side either one.

I know by posting this, you will be pissed with me. But I thought it was unfair to Zeddy when you call him a slut when he spoke up for Scroobal. I think most of us can see that Zeddy is one of the good tempered contributor in this forum. Anyway, this is an online forum. Threads get diverted. I'm surprise that just by talking about some other stuffs, we are labelled as cronies. It certainly sites the narrow mindedness of a lot of people here.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know why that i can't stop laughing when i read this, izzit really that it was scroobal's childhood ambition to be a moderator, give it to him then! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Phrease give your full sarport and include your nick under this list to fulfil Scroobal's childhood ambition - be a moderator.

Petition in sarport of making Scroobal moderator

1. Scrooball (clone)

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By all means disagree and argue but let us not be enemies...even if we cant be friends.

Thanks brother for your views. These two are eternal enemies. Never mind, let them fight it out. We just prepare the popcorns and the coke :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Oh yeah brother, sorry for including your name inside. My apologies. I only realised this mistake while on the train(had posted when I woke up)
I don't like it when they fight, they have to drag my nick inside also. I should not have included your nick. So sorry.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro....no problems at all. In fact it gave me a cue to vocalise my side and my take on the issues here.

I dont think you made any mistake at all.

Oh yeah brother, sorry for including your name inside. My apologies. I only realised this mistake while on the train(had posted when I woke up)
I don't like it when they fight, they have to drag my nick inside also. I should not have included your nick. So sorry.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro Raider....i have followed this thread only very lightly . Your post makes a lot of sense and is the truth. Yes i can see that you, zeddy and myself as newbies prefer not to take sides in these ongoing disagreements which crop up from time to time. It really is for the big boys to sort themselves out.
It is not because we lack opinions or anything like that but we just dont want to add fuel to any fire.

Yes i like to tease some people here and there but i bear no malice towards anyone at all.

For the record when i first joined i was help a lot by Windsor . He gave me my first points but more importantly he helped me understand online behaviour ....this is in view of my initial misunderstanding with Drifter. My point is...with a little effort most misunderstandings can be resolved.

hi there

1. honest, i have intentionally avoided this thread.
2. what a load of crap!
3. but i have to fully agree and support your motion.
4. i coming into sbf is rather similar to yours, bro.
5. there are some pricks out there taking things just too seriously.
6. over who is more humsum or just humsum or having too many points.
7. come on, guys! grow up & grow out of it.
8. one person i salute is golden dragon, funny, concise & of course very ktv experienced.
9. hahahah!