• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My bad, is #156, apologise to Zeddy, and yes, I'm talking about exobay, he's a newbie? pls lah, look at his past posts, for someone who just post around 100 post and can called Ramseth a Teflon is definitely not a newbie, LOL

KNS... please go and cure your dylexia lah. :biggrin:

Your assessment of exobay, I agree.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Errr... What is the benefits of being a moderator here? Can earn $$$?!

That was the question in my mind this morning on the bus (KNN, Im intoxicated by this forum liao. Take train also think of the things here)

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei, don't seduce my bf :biggrin:

she is "bu" eh...:biggrin:

No wonder "he" is so moody and po po ma ma all the time :biggrin:

Not quite a total waste of time in context of all for one and one for all. At 3900 posts, having destroyed whatever credibility this forum ever had, if it ever had any in the first place, we finally arrived exhausted, with the conclusion this thread is just another bucket load of shit. But also that the points piggy bank mental case is one who squats when the need to urinate comes. And fuck! I have to quote one of the forum's mental cases here to reinforce that point!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not quite a total waste of time in context of all for one and one for all. At 3900 posts, having destroyed whatever credibility this forum ever had, if it ever had any in the first place, we finally arrived exhausted, with the conclusion this thread is just another bucket load of shit. But also that the points piggy bank mental case is one who squats when the need to urinate comes. And fuck! I have to quote one of the forum's mental cases here to reinforce that point!
If it's load of shit, you come here for what? :confused::confused:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could never understood what he say....can you?

Not for you to understand. She replied and that's good enough. 276 points so far enough or not? You just puntuate lol...lol....lol at the end of your posts and I will find you nice enough to make an offer of points exchange can?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah brother, sorry for including your name inside. My apologies. I only realised this mistake while on the train(had posted when I woke up)
I don't like it when they fight, they have to drag my nick inside also. I should not have included your nick. So sorry.

Aiyah dun bother about them.we be our own cronies...keke...some of them got mental problem.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyah dun bother about them.we be our own cronies...keke...some of them got mental problem.

Yeah, we should start a newbie gang (those joined after Jan 2010 and has clocked at least 1k postings). Lets nominate Erections2011 as our leader :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not for you to understand. She replied and that's good enough. 276 points so far enough or not? You just puntuate lol...lol....lol at the end of your posts and I will find you nice enough to make an offer of points exchange can?

Mai lah...I dont want to be like almaking. :biggrin:

If bash GMS, can. Ask me any time :smile:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, we should start a newbie gang (those joined after Jan 2010 and has clocked at least 1k postings). Lets nominate Erections2011 as our leader :biggrin:

we chat the talk cock thread.this thread is for trolling..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Errr... What is the benefits of being a moderator here? Can earn $$$?!

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. some individuals need to feel "important" mah.
3. need authority or one "head" above all heads hoh.
4. enough points to exchange frequent flyer points!
5. hahaha.