• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That was the question in my mind this morning on the bus (KNN, Im intoxicated by this forum liao. Take train also think of the things here)

hi there

1. hope that when you are bonking your viet wifey.
2. you would not be thinking of alamak!
3. hahaha!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha... 'great minds think alike 'eh ?

.....or is it' fools seldom differ ' ?

anyway BosSam thinks we are so like-minded he always infracts both of us at the same time

3. but i have to fully agree and support your motion.
4. i coming into sbf is rather similar to yours, bro.
9. hahahah!

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it easy, nobody is applying for the post. Did you realise that those who were appointed can't be bothered as it pretty much useless. Credit to Windsor for trying and he did more than a decent job. When Sam made Jah a mod he realised that it was all part of the Sam sense of fun.

Save your vote for by elections as an announcement is expected.

For the record when i first joined i was help a lot by Windsor . He gave me my first points but more importantly he helped me understand online behaviour ....this is in view of my initial misunderstanding with Drifter. My point is...with a little effort most misunderstandings can be resolved.

By all means disagree and argue but let us not be enemies...even if we cant be friends.

For those on the sidelines, this thread was created for the sole purpose of attacking scroobal. Guess who are the ones who bore some ill will towards him due to scroobal's past remarks that they felt insulted them? They are all here wanting to get even. They think this is an opportunity not to be missed and as usual, the mentioned of his name is a call to arms. Well perhaps they may get their just reward, time will tell.

Maybe scroobal might have the last laugh as this is not the first time a troll thread was created.

Windsor found out what a futile effort it was to be a Mod especially to be lumped together with that lump pf turd. LeongSam's wierd sense of humour making Mods for no rhyme or reason. Anyone with enough intelligence can see the uselessness of having Mods. Just stop having any Mods and close the moderated folder.
You are just what I thought women basically are. They need a few slaps once in a while to get the juices flowing to have a good time...LOL....LOL.....LOL:wink:.

Been saying this a few times, she's a real bitchy butch the way she has been responding towards those who she hated. It is about time to reveal her gender.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those on the sidelines, this thread was created for the sole purpose of attacking scroobal. Guess who are the ones who bore some ill will towards him due to scroobal's past remarks that they felt insulted them? They are all here wanting to get even. They think this is an opportunity not to be missed and as usual, the mentioned of his name is a call to arms. Well perhaps they may get their just reward, time will tell.

Maybe scroobal might have the last laugh as this is not the first time a troll thread was created.

your hero screw never started troll threads flaming other forummers? fuck you!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had my battles with scroobal. He could be crass and a real ashole sometimes. And now I am known in this forum as one of his cronies!...LOL.....LOL....LOL>>>>I am a nice person...Up my points pleaseeeeeeeeee....I want to be on top of the butch...It's literally the truth! Just another 1340 points will do....LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

anyway BosSam thinks we are so like-minded he always infracts both of us at the same time

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. sammy thinks that we are some twin thing.
3. or i am your clone hoh!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal has offended so many people in here. I will be terribly worried if his real identity is exposed. There is no telling on whether they will call the police or contact the friendly chaps at Allen & Gledhill who have been instructed by Shanmugam to find scroobal and sue the crap out of him.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Eh, jialat liao. my (2) inf refused to go away, just like yours :(

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
3245_8.jpg

44510.jpg

Anyone find this balding man attractive?