• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

jw5

Loyal
Oic then is which clone?

I don't know. :unsure:

But to be fair to waitifuck, I think he was one of those monikers who was scolded by you first and he reacted. There are some monikers who are like that, they didn't bait you but you thought that they were baiting you and you abused them. I also kenna a few times from you, even though I was definitely not baiting you. :biggrin:

However in the case of Gossipy Former Policeman cum Fake Doctor Mark Yeo who is now flooding the forum with his numerous monikers, he did bait you first. Hence he deserves to be abused.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey can you stop? I consider @eatshitndie my friend.

If you want to debate topics fine. But you should not over do personal attacks.

If you bother to look through the forum you will find previous posts from eatshitndie that show he is living a good life in California. He is a very smart person who has broad knowledge and also good depth on many different industries. He is NOT a flop or failure.

If you want to call someone a failure call me as I do view myself as a failure. But with eatshitndie you are way off the mark.

Let's all take a break and stop these attacks ok?

I could not care less who he was in the past this is not a good person either way. Sometimes people go bad.

Maybe you should tell your friend if he wants to tell people to fuck off there are consequences

Or are you saying since he is your friend he gets special treatment?

jw5

Loyal
I could not care less who he was in the past this is not a good person either way. Sometimes people go bad.

Maybe you should tell your friend if he wants to tell people to fuck off there are consequences

Or are you saying since he is your friend he gets special treatment?

Hey dumbass Mark Yeo, stop flooding the forum with your monikers. Fuck off!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you bother to look through the forum you will find previous posts from eatshitndie that show he is living a good life in California. He is a very smart person who has broad knowledge and also good depth on many different industries. He is NOT a flop or failure.

If you want to call someone a failure call me as I do view myself as a failure. But with eatshitndie you are way off the mark.

thanks, but don’t about him or his clones. he signed up in july 2020 for the sole purpose of spamming this site and attacking the admin hoping to bring it down. he’s not here for productive discussions but destructive spam. as for me, i don’t need to announce my success or wealth. i’m just a poor unker sharing a room in bedok hdb flat with 2 others, and we’ve not been paying rent on time. all those bay area stories are just fantasy and fiction.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know. :unsure:

But to be fair to waitifuck, I think he was one of those monikers who was scolded by you first and he reacted. There are some monikers who are like that, they didn't bait you but you thought that they were baiting you and you abused them. I also kenna a few times from you, even though I was definitely not baiting you. :biggrin:

However in the case of Gossipy Former Policeman cum Fake Doctor Mark Yeo who is now flooding the forum with his numerous monikers, he did bait you first. Hence he deserves to be abused.
Actually I hardly read @waitifcuk posts. He is a new nick to me after I come back but I guess he is ahmeng after I saw a few of his posts remind me of ah Meng and him talking about putting me on ignore list and pahang whore is ah Meng too. I know I scolded you a few times but i didn’t scold this @waitifcuk the way I scolded you for sure as it’s a new nick to me. But I just saw his post 45 minutes or so ago viciously attacking me he is definitely one of the old nicks liar son of whore that insulted me FIRST before using Pahang whore slut whore etc shit. If not ahmeng then is @mudhatter

jw5

Loyal
Actually I hardly read @waitifcuk posts. He is a new nick to me after I come back but I guess he is ahmeng after I saw a few of his posts remind me of ah Meng and him talking about putting me on ignore list and pahang whore is ah Meng too. I know I scolded you a few times but i didn’t scold this @waitifcuk the way I scolded you for sure as it’s a new nick to me. But I just saw his post 45 minutes or so ago viciously attacking me he is definitely one of the old nicks liar son of whore that insulted me FIRST before using Pahang whore slut whore etc shit. If not ahmeng then is @mudhatter

Actually I don't know whether waitifuck or ahmeng baited you or not. I don't even recall how this all started, but I do recall that you posted very normal and logical stuff a few years ago. I can recall some of these things because I have been in this forum since 1999. :biggrin:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW What happened to you?

You used to be on the ball, the first to be reasonable and point out just how bad the PRCs are

Now all I see is you screaming and shouting, acting like a PRC

I hope you are having a bad day or something but seriously just WOW

Pull it together man, nothing is worse than a PRC and dont drag yourself down to their level

this old man is senile what do you expect?

fuck him

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
just signed up on july 13, 2020? another moronic pedophile clone. fuck you and fuck off!

hey fuckwad I was here since delphi I was the one who used to post these legoes people from there will remember 17 18 years ago

go ahead go lookup redbull over there so you can kiss my ass and fuck off cause I was here way before you asshole

lv18_22.jpg

'Do not have sex with a man as you would with a woman. It is an abomination.'

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

so? I used to have discussions on this forum for donkey years and they were fine but then this buttfucker decided to go apeshit so its an open forum

go lookup the emigration folder and over to delphi and you will see some of us here are the real thing

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didnt I used to talk to you?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/canadian-pr.32377/page-24#post-632638

redbull313

Alfrescian​

Loyal
nayr69sg said:
Because unlike Singapore the medical boards here or there are very strict and protective of members of their profession.

You can't just walk in and take their jobs.
The bottom line is are you interested in practising medicine?

If so I realize the medical boards are stringent but I DO SEE many new Indian doctors on my in network provider list who were educated in India, and their numbers seem to be increasing to fill the Doc shortage gap. If they can do it, cant you?

Talking to Doctors today the real issue/challange for you is whether or not 1) you can practise American-Style defensive medicine (i.e. when their knees hurt they expect you to write a scrip for an MRI (Americans like many tests to make sure you rule everything out, plus your malpractise insurance would expect it too) and 2) you can operate like a businessman because dealing with American Insurance companies/coding issues requires significant business acumen.

I do hope you decide to eventually practise because here Doctors are at the very top of the food chain.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Didnt I used to talk to you?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/canadian-pr.32377/page-24#post-632638

redbull313

Alfrescian​

Loyal

The bottom line is are you interested in practising medicine?

If so I realize the medical boards are stringent but I DO SEE many new Indian doctors on my in network provider list who were educated in India, and their numbers seem to be increasing to fill the Doc shortage gap. If they can do it, cant you?

Talking to Doctors today the real issue/challange for you is whether or not 1) you can practise American-Style defensive medicine (i.e. when their knees hurt they expect you to write a scrip for an MRI (Americans like many tests to make sure you rule everything out, plus your malpractise insurance would expect it too) and 2) you can operate like a businessman because dealing with American Insurance companies/coding issues requires significant business acumen.

I do hope you decide to eventually practise because here Doctors are at the very top of the food chain.
Hey @jw5 you can go ask @redbull313 about me.

Back in 2010 when I first came back to forum after I had migrated to Edmonton.
Back then asychee asked me to come back to the forum.

@redbull313 Was there. I am no clone.