• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, Plausible Deniability............................. what a vague and useful term................. :thumbsup::biggrin::roflmao:
K L N

Screenshot_20210617-192350_Google.jpg

Reactions: jw5

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF IS THIS ? KNN PEOPLE CANNOT START THREAD ON BUI BUI AUNTIE? IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO VIEW THE THREAD AND LINK TO YOU IS PURELEE BECAS THEY SUSPECT IS YOU KNN
Don’t pretend don’t know he twisted bui bui to pui pui to link to me and a few days before that blow up birds said it’s Shiok in thread title and blow up pigs around me. Pui!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

jw5

Loyal
not me, i am vaccinated, i trust the vaccine, and people here seem more interested in the fake news or the 10 people in hungary or somewhere who had a reaction

but that is SBF these days or am i wrong :whistling:

You are wrong, all views are welcome, keep the discussions going..................... :thumbsup: