• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peppertail - don't micromanage

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can i use you as my study object? You would be a perfect specimen.

Would you prefer to be my photographer instead. Your offer have been taken
I will be having breakfast in bed with Honey tomorrow
You may join in for a threesome if you're overcum
First rule.....wash your arse clean

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you prefer to be my photographer instead. Your offer have been taken
I will be having breakfast in bed with Honey tomorrow
You may join in for a threesome if you're overcum
First rule.....wash your arse clean

Let's have a foursome. Me in Kinana's arse. You in Pappytail's. And both the bitches can share a two head dildo between themselves......LOL

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
peppertail will become hitler of this forum.
heil hitler!

504842c.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfounded fears
created by dishonest hearts
unwanted fear-mongerings
from a confused retard
unreasonable anxieties
from utter stupidities

Content will make or break this forum. It is the members that will decide if they like the new direction. Peppertail can do as he pleases according his fancies or the dictates from his boss but it is the members that will be the ultimate decision maker.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Content will make or break this forum. It is the members that will decide if they like the new direction. Peppertail can do as he pleases according his fancies or the dictates from his boss but it is the members that will be the ultimate decision maker.

True, well said. The direction did not change though. It is merely a retuning of the reputation system. Those that used this system to 'enforce' their views will feel that their 'freedom' is being restricted. No?