• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peppertail - don't micromanage

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LordElrond thinks Sam has done it again. He has a traffic quota to hit every month, a sure way to create traffic is to assign the moderator task to a moron who can't even cope with kindergarten kids. The last time Sam assigned the moderator task to a moron, he spent a few nights killing off the OA army. I wonder how will this pappytail turn out? Will he run out of stamina, or works full time for Sam?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how will this pappytail turn out? Will he run out of stamina, or works full time for Sam?

That pretty much depend on my real life commitments :smile: I have a family to feed.

How much traffic did i create so far?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time Sam assigned the moderator task to a moron, he spent a few nights killing off the OA army. I wonder how will this pappytail turn out? Will he run out of stamina, or works full time for Sam?

you are the OA. recent rule change from sammyboy are directed against you. I hope you did not regret donating money to sam leong, because he retracted your power.

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the OA. recent rule change from sammyboy are directed against you. I hope you did regret donating money to sam leong, because he retracted your power.

My guess is out of the 110 Inf clones that were culled, at least 30-40 belongs to OA. Just a guestimate.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LordElrond thinks Sam has done it again. He has a traffic quota to hit every month, a sure way to create traffic is to assign the moderator task to a moron who can't even cope with kindergarten kids. The last time Sam assigned the moderator task to a moron, he spent a few nights killing off the OA army. I wonder how will this pappytail turn out? Will he run out of stamina, or works full time for Sam?

If this still does not create enough traffic, Sam will unleash his ultimate power in the form of a Clinton666 post.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True, well said. The direction did not change though. It is merely a retuning of the reputation system. Those that used this system to 'enforce' their views will feel that their 'freedom' is being restricted. No?

Abolishing the reputation system and the infraction system will be an advance made by humankind.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abolishing the reputation system and the infraction system will be an advance made by humankind.

You sound like a young couple who cant afford to buy HDB flat or private apartment and want govt to screw the property market for you so you can go in.

What about people who are already in the market? They will all die.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like a young couple who cant afford to buy HDB flat or private apartment and want govt to screw the property market for you so you can go in.

What about people who are already in the market? They will all die.

Your analogy doesn't apply to membership of this forum. You don't pay to become a member.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see a wide chasm between camera and grammar...........lol

this is informal forum, i need to correct my grammars and spelling too? There are many opposition supporters here changing news story with singlish and half truth, did not see you complaining?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is informal forum, i need to correct my grammars and spelling too? There are many opposition supporters here changing news story with singlish and half truth, did not see you complaining?

I give you a B+ for your comprehending ability with regard to my post. I give you a D- for your inability to see the context in which colloquialism and slang were used by those"opposition supporters."