• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peppertail - don't micromanage

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give you a B+ for your comprehending ability with regard to my post. I give you a D- for your inability to see the context in which colloquialism and slang were used by those"opposition supporters."

They change the texts in a very bad english. It is not poetry, more like bullshit.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They change the texts in a very bad english. It is not poetry, more like bullshit.

For what it's worth, you are in a class where you stand in front of peppertailbetwinhislegs. Now, I emphasize that "class" and "betwin" is deliberate.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For what it's worth, you are in a class where you stand in front of peppertailbetwinhislegs. Now, I emphasize that "class" and "betwin" is deliberate.

Just look at your signature show that you are beneath my class, i will not argue to hokkien gangster like you. Go to sim lim square and con foreigner.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't call what he did as micromanaging. Appears to be PAP style shafting "I know better than you" what is good and what is bad for you.

Well, that's what happen when people gets power isn't it? Especially so for those who dn't know how to handle powder.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck u spineless pap dog, simple and straight forward. no matter what u said u r still one spineless dog.

again your pathetic spineless vocab
an insult to your confucius ethics
return to your good books
before your confused brain is cooked
confucius morality my big foot