• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peppertail - don't micromanage

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't touch my younger Sister!:mad: I m super protective towards her!:mad: She's here in this forum too. I told her to use a fierce nick to protect herself.

Hints,
she hates Ah Neh.
she likes to scold me (No big no small to me :mad:)
her nick is very vulgar
starts with K ends with B, between them got 2 N, 1 B and 2 CC. :biggrin:

She is in this forum too ? Is she pretty ?

From today onwards, I will pursue her relentlessly ..... to the ends of the earth :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't touch my younger Sister!:mad: I m super protective towards her!:mad: She's here in this forum too. I told her to use a fierce nick to protect herself.

Hints,
she hates Ah Neh.
she likes to scold me (No big no small to me :mad:)
her nick is very vulgar
starts with K ends with B, between them got 2 N, 1 B and 2 CC. :biggrin:

Yes yes. I concur. Your sister upz me. Not sure what she going to do to me next. :biggrin:

MB2RYKg.png