• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peppertail - don't micromanage

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some tips.

(a) Don't micromanage the forum. Move a thread only when it degenerates into flames or lame postings, not just because you are turned off by the paraphrasing.

(b) Don't talk too much about what you are doing. Just do it behind the scenes.

(c) Differentiate between forummers. Obviously mscitw is different kettle of fish from kopiuncle, so the former deserves a little more tolerance and leeway.

(d) if you want to take someone to task, deliver a crushing infraction or don't do anything. In betweens are compromise and a sign you aren't sure.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah mscitw is one of my favourite satirists. He deserves star billing all on his own. I have moved all his threads back.

The "trivia" folder is for absolute junk. The courtyard cafe is for daily chit chat. The politics folder is for high-brow stuff.

99% of all threads are fine in the courtyard cafe which is for anything under the sun.

My policy is only to transfer those personal feuds between members to the trivia folder. The rest of us aren't interested in petty quarrels between a handful of low IQ members.

If you see any threads that need rescuing from the trivia section, please let me know.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah mscitw is one of my favourite satirists. He deserves star billing all on his own. I have moved all his threads back.
Thick Face Black Heart said:
mscitw is different kettle of fish from kopiuncle, so the former deserves a little more tolerance and leeway.
What a faux pas. mscitw's pieces are brilliant, for sure don't deserve the sin bin

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't call what he did as micromanaging. Appears to be PAP style shafting "I know better than you" what is good and what is bad for you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a faux pas. mscitw's pieces are brilliant, for sure don't deserve the sin bin

I concur mscitw's pieces are great read but small suggestion for him........it would be great if he can include the link to the actual prostitiute report....me dun read the propaganda news now sometimes out of touch

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to TFBH for this thread..

This Puki Tail is behaving like an editor from the Straits Time Forum..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks to TFBH for this thread..

This Puki Tail is behaving like an editor from the Straits Time Forum..

Teething problems. I'm sure it will be sorted soon. All it takes is a bit of calibration.

Actually the courtyard cafe is for trivia. The trivia section is actually for junk. I changed the title from "rubbish dump" to "trivia" in order to be more politically correct. As you can see, it has caused confusion instead.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My nickname for him is pappytail.........yours got a nicer ring and more OOMPH!

Received this inspiration from my Malay colleague who loves using the word '' Pukimak'' towards this on the ball Malaysian Keling security chap guarding our company building..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teething problems. I'm sure it will be sorted soon. All it takes is a bit of calibration.

Actually the courtyard cafe is for trivia. The trivia section is actually for junk. I changed the title from "rubbish dump" to "trivia" in order to be more politically correct. As you can see, it has caused confusion instead.

Ok Boss thanks for the clarification..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me too. That's what my sexy engrish teacher taught me. By the way, IHP, do you have a younger sister as vivacious and bubbly as you ? Can intro ? :biggrin:

Don't touch my younger Sister!:mad: I m super protective towards her!:mad: She's here in this forum too. I told her to use a fierce nick to protect herself.

Hints,
she hates Ah Neh.
she likes to scold me (No big no small to me :mad:)
her nick is very vulgar
starts with K ends with B, between them got 2 N, 1 B and 2 CC. :biggrin: