• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Looks Silly, Petty and Stupid

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% of his articles are anti PAP. No political party is perfect but there will always be times when their policies are helpful but Alex never acknowledges this. That is why it is obvious that he is full of malice. He should be arrested.
Nothing wrong with being anti-PAP. Not giving credit is not malice. Get your thoughts right

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% of his articles are anti PAP. No political party is perfect but there will always be times when their policies are helpful but Alex never acknowledges this. That is why it is obvious that he is full of malice. He should be arrested.
Are you acknowledging now that you know PAP is using POFMA to silence anti pap critics like Alex Tan and you are supporting PAP's silly act?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are you acknowledging now that you know PAP is using POFMA to silence anti pap critics like Alex Tan and you are supporting PAP's silly act?

I fully support POFMA. I wish they'd POFMA my other site instead of blocking it without warning and for no valid reason.

With POFMA I would know what I have done wrong and would then have an opportunity to correct it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support POFMA. I wish they'd POFMA my other site instead of blocking it without warning and for no valid reason.

With POFMA I would know what I have done wrong and would then have an opportunity to correct it.
Yes, liars like you need POFMA. But critics will stand up to POFMA and make PAP look silly

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Am I exposing too many of your lies?

I challenge you to POFMA me and block me from SBF.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have three choices against me:
1. Block me
2. Ignore me
3. Accept me exposing your ignorance and lies
Choose your pick.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have three choices against me:
1. Block me
2. Ignore me
3. Accept me exposing your ignorance and lies
Choose your pick.

I have thrown down the gauntlet

The choice you make against me will confirm whether you are a ball less SG guy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi prison is call front line? :o-o:
Yes, Alex is a smart Singaporean. Dont fight a robber when he has a rifle, when you are unarmed, and at a place of his choice. Lure him out into the open, without his rifle and fight him on a neutral grong in unarmed combat

Dont argue with pap in SG

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no one, really no one, can personify the stupidity, arrogance and all idiotic behaviour of the PAP leadership than Wooden Goh.
Still cannot believe that he was once the PM, and now still holding a cabinet position:

http://theindependent.sg/esm-goh-criticised-for-below-the-belt-comments-about-mahathir/
He is lonely and boring without official job in singapore.
He can continue write book but after that very free.
So he need to occupy his free time doing other things

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is lonely and boring without official job in singapore.
He can continue write book but after that very free.
So he need to occupy his free time doing other things
Good point. GCT was a seat warmer who did what his master ordered him to do. He wagged his tail well. But he lost his dignity when he was sidelined in 2004. He has lost his self worth and finds life meaningless so resorted to making controversial comments to try get attention

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. GCT was a seat warmer who did what his master ordered him to do. He wagged his tail well. But he lost his dignity when he was sidelined in 2004. He has lost his self worth and finds life meaningless so resorted to making controversial comments to try get attention
He just a rich old folk that have much free time but wanted to create some excitement over time

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just shows what sort of person Pinky is and what type of ppl are in the PAP and yet the 70% support them,,,how can things improve for the man on the street? No gahmen is perfect,,but singkieland can be soo much better

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join politics means cannot have fun? Cannot gloat? :cautious:
Life is abt having fun.

Join politics,still human...somust have fun and can still gloat. Look at Michael Palmer...have a lot of fun, eating free mangoes while holding Speaker's position.

GCT can still have fun to smell the roses and with his loved ones and friends. But being an ex PM, he must be responsible and dont criticise a Head of State of another country. That is irresponsible. If GCT wants to be a respected elder singaporean, hemust behave responsibly and act honourably. Otherwise dont blame singaporeans for looking down on him