• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Looks Silly, Petty and Stupid

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still waters run deep. Between HSK and CCS, I would rate HSK as the more dangerous guy. His looks are deceiving; appearing nice & approachable. Beneath this exterior, he is just as scheming and arrogant as CCS but both share a common trait in that they are incapable of leading from the front independently and with vision.
Agree. I like CCS faction to sabo HSK and release audio leak of how HSK backstabs singaporeans behind their backs. This is so sad that PAP's infighting is levelling each other down and instead of building each other up

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN problem and reality is most sinkies all the 70% will see Alex as a mad man aka siao lang KNN so actually it doesn't have much difference on what he said and do KNN

There are two types of mad men,the powerless and harmless madmen that nobody takes seriously,then there's the dangerous madmen like Hannibal lecter and LKY.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two types of mad men,the powerless and harmless madmen that nobody takes seriously,then there's the dangerous madmen like Hannibal lecter and LKY.
Powerless people ignore. But people will take action if madman is deemed dangerous.

The same with pap.

Harmless politician like desmond lim, pap ignores. But influential Alex Tan, pap will try to silence

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Powerless people ignore. But people will take action if madman is deemed dangerous.

The same with pap.

Harmless politician like desmond lim, pap ignores. But influential Alex Tan, pap will try to silence

Powerless mad men like chee and Alex no one will take seriously....it's the extremely dangerous and intelligent mad men like Hannibal and LKY that u have to be extremely wary of.

If I have to use a TV show as an example say breaking bad,LKY would be Gus fringe who isn't mad but extremely extremely dangerous.and Alex tan would be Jesse pinkman.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tell you.. sibeh pai kua... other countries look at us don't know whether to arm chio or lol.... knn.... :frown:
other countries are laughing at the SG govt. Suing ordinary citizens and bankrupting them, POFMA-ing own citizens, jailing citizens, claiming dissidence but govt unable to prove nor convict them in Court of Law