• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Looks Silly, Petty and Stupid

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP loves my posts because I defend them to the hilt.
Sure...pap is entitled to love you.

Why is pap afraid that Singaporeans love critics and spend inordinate amount of precious resources to silence a single critic? Is pap so insecure?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They certainly are a lot more truthful than that liar Alex Tan who does nothing but generate hateful messages aimed at trying to discredit the PAP.
Then let Alex speak and make a fool of himself if what he said are lies

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more pap guns for Alex Tan, the more they generate traffic to Singapore States Times.

Why lionise Alex and popularise Singapore States Times if pap considers them not credible.

It is foolishness to use POFMA against Alex.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They certainly are a lot more truthful than that liar Alex Tan who does nothing but generate hateful messages aimed at trying to discredit the PAP.

Even if Alex Tan wants to discredit the gahmen...clearly abuse of powers by the gahmen in countering the opinions via POFMA.

The democratic way is to come out and "dis-proof" whatever has been claimed with facts.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if Alex Tan wants to discredit the gahmen...clearly abuse of powers by the gahmen in countering the opinions via POFMA.

The democratic way is to come out and "dis-proof" whatever has been claimed with facts.
Agree fully

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes...let Leongsam spread whatever he wants. But, we, discerning Singaporeans will know whether he speaks truth or lies. No need to use POFMA on Leongsam

All the info I post is based on cold hard facts so there is no need to POFMA me.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is free will.
I have friends that support Pap policy too .
Everyone have their choice
Yes...pap shd let the hearers decide whether Alex is credible or liar. Everyone is free to express his opinion as long as it does not intrude into another person's free will. why must pap be silly,petty, stupid and try to gag people's speech. If his speech is wrong and important enough, the govt has the facts and resources to state the facts. No need to resort to gagging a citizen if he is exercising his right of free speech without malice

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What malice did Alex have, please say it. If no facts, please dont anyhow accuse

100% of his articles are anti PAP. No political party is perfect but there will always be times when their policies are helpful but Alex never acknowledges this. That is why it is obvious that he is full of malice. He should be arrested.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So insecure that it is even afraid of its own shadow.
Fully agree. or the true fact is PAP has a guilty conscience and is afraid that the truth will be exposed. PAP got a can of worms? So got to keep the lid tightly closed through POFMA-ing citizens.