• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ownself clear ownself: penang cow says no need for COI into MRT ponding

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't that the definition of "volunteer" or does the word mean something different in sinkieland?

You must go get a copy of The PAP 101, it is a fast top of the chart selling book, & look under "Volunteer", other words you must look up at the moment is "COI"...go get a copy quick. The established dictionaries give inaccurate version, while you are at it look for "president" & "race" as in, who my father was & isn't.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laughable self praise. Unfortunately for Singaporeans, his boss would probably agree with him.

Khaw: "I have done a lot in the last two years and I have aged five years along the way. I would like to believe that my biggest achievement so far is in creating this One Team. It is very different from two years ago."

Glaring blatant example of "ownself praise ownself."

But no humble apologies & acceptance of responsibility & gross negligence for the frequent breakdowns & flooding fiasco.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gahmen can never do wrong or be wrong.

No blame culture on top brass and it's always a "let's move on" attitude when the pie is on their face.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cow and his merry men in LTA and MRT have created so much toxicity through their blame the staff attitude, that major breakdown are inevitable. All its going to take is a bit of sabotage here and there. Don't have to do anything big or deliberate. If I were a SMRT stuff, I would be pissed. I'll just wont tighten some screws and bolts here and there to the right tension and let the vibrations do the rest. Breakdowns will not only continue unabated. They will increase in intensity.

It's time for another major breakdown to put this cunt in place.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
5iMLZXz.jpg

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be an admin assistant, reporting to an administrator.

Langjeow!
He should be at hawker center assisting clearing up dishes and trays.
About all he can do and all he is fit for.
Ofcos, then he will not be laffing on way to bank and from bank.
And in his spare time, he go collecting cardboards and pushing cart for exercises.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he has nothing to fear, he should be the one initiating a COI.

Even if fearful, nothing to worry. COI can be directed to exonerate him.

Succinctly, a win-win outcome.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need a COI more urgently with the Aljunied town council finances than with SMRT. I would have hauled the WP oppie team to jail in chains by now.

F&^%$King John Tan only know how to blame oppie and divert attention to the problem!! Admit it!! this is Papaya problem be a man Not a Pondung Or Gay!
Dare you mention Toomasick loose Billion !! Buy Hugh sell Low!! Dare you mention !! Why no annual audit and no need to report P& L??