• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COI: Aloysius Pang up lorry because he and 2 other SAF boys COCK UP! SAF Chiak Sai! Jiak Liao Bee! Kill self instead of Enemy!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the interior of the howitzer air-conditioned ?

Not sure the SAF one but PLA one got. However, if you know the artillery business, no aircon in the world is enough to cool down the heat from howitzers, it is hell hot! Can BBQ meat for sure. I was once near a battery of howitzers when they had a barrage. 20+m away, not only the shockwave crushing my chest and brains, also the heat on my face and my #4 uniform sweat was baking dry! Barrels got a gun flash for short duration only, but the radiation heat still sustain longer than the brilliance air was heated, gun smoke smell was stinking and cause eyes unable to open, fucking dirt and dust flying and long time to settle down. KNN!

I was fucking sure that the whole areas's insects are wiped out near the fire base. Some blasts! Never think the fucking aircon will ever cool that heat off. BTW, those howitzers I was near, were not those tank mounted ones, they got wheels to be towed by 12 toners.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure the SAF one but PLA one got. However, if you know the artillery business, no aircon in the world is enough to cool down the heat from howitzers, it is hell hot! Can BBQ meat for sure. I was once near a battery of howitzers when they had a barrage. 20+m away, not only the shockwave crushing my chest and brains, also the heat on my face and my #4 uniform sweat was baking dry! Barrels got a gun flash for short duration only, but the radiation heat still sustain longer than the brilliance air was heated, gun smoke smell was stinking and cause eyes unable to open, fucking dirt and dust flying and long time to settle down. KNN!

I was fucking sure that the whole areas's insects are wiped out near the fire base. Some blasts! Never think the fucking aircon will ever cool that heat off. BTW, those howitzers I was near, were not those tank mounted ones, they got wheels to be towed by 12 toners.
Wow...real life experience ! Thanks much for the sharing.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The COI was set up to cover up the wrongs of MINDEF. How could it such a fundamental question ...why did the crew ignore SOP?

I am sure Pang's family received a large compensation so that they would not pursue the matter.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The COI was set up to cover up the wrongs of MINDEF. How could it such a fundamental question ...why did the crew ignore SOP?

I am sure Pang's family received a large compensation so that they would not pursue the matter.

The crew ignored SOP because they are typical sinkies who pay scant attention to instructions and procedures.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crew ignored SOP because they are typical sinkies who pay scant attention to instructions and procedures.

Sinkees are number 1, the best in the world. The crew ignored SOP because they wanted to meet the performance standard. Sinkees are goal-oriented, not rule-bound. We need more sinkees to be like this.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless millenium kids... these kids are fed with toxic chao angmoh McDonald's good good at killing themselves only..

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
An immature government always presumes the worst in its own citizens. If you press the button, they believe you are most likely misusing it. So it sees the need to chide, warn and deter you from using it. Bad faith and condescension... that's really the Old Fart's pernicious legacy.

Typical of being ruled by technocrats.
That is why sinkies are dumb and the best partis they don't realise theyre stupid.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are number 1, the best in the world. The crew ignored SOP because they wanted to meet the performance standard. Sinkees are goal-oriented, not rule-bound. We need more sinkees to be like this.

All civilized crappy ideas are stupid and deadly outcome proved modern civilization injected most toxic stupidity into human brains and they died, still thinking they were fucking smart but actually most stupid.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are cases Sinkies forget to wait for instructions... go ahead caused himself dead by failed to wait for further instructions...

All civilized crappy ideas are stupid and deadly outcome proved modern civilization injected most toxic stupidity into human brains and they died, still thinking they were fucking smart but actually most stupid.