• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ownself clear ownself: penang cow says no need for COI into MRT ponding

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penang cow learn from Pinky Lee, now parliament is best place to ownself clear ownself!!!!!

SINGAPORE — No Committee of Inquiry (COI) will be convened to look into the recent tunnel flooding on the North-South Line (NSL) because the facts of the incident are "not complicated and the cause of the incident is clear", Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said in a ministerial statement addressing a raft of questions from Members of Parliament in the House on Tuesday (Nov 7).

More at http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...mrt-tunnel-flooding-cause-incident-clear-khaw

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to move on quickly. Cow is afraid that after COI after he will have to commit Hari Kiri if his incompetence is uncovered.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"not complicated and the cause of the incident is clear"
Wait till there is a major disaster & can we always thank our lucky stars?..when that happen, it is sure not complicated, will cow$8 be implicated?
The MRT Tunnel was flooded & their is a live train service...they are damn lucky that, it was discovered before the carriages were in that tunnel...if not...were are sure damn lucky.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as usual, armchair critics love to talk cock. if you get paid $6.9k a month, you dare to go down into cross passages and pits and do the work or not?
LTA-MRT-Downdown-Line-banner-1-940x320.jpg

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called putting the cart before the horse. How do they know the cause is clear if they have not done an inquiry? Not only should an inquiry be conducted, it be done by independent experts not beholden to the government.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the new word to add to the PAP words of wisdom 101, is " Volunteer". Kwek Volunteered to be in SMRT board. We can guess that the CEO, the Chairman, the entire SMRT Board plus the staff working there, " volunteered". So did the ministers like cow$8 who is the minister for transport, " he volunteered too", for he didn't have to be at LTA right? & the entire Cabinet, "Volunteered".

What an excuse to make to absolve from blame? Since Kwek Volunteered to be in SMRT for 5 years, & is unable to change anything, will he VOLUNTEER to resign & move on? & look back & say it was a honest mistake.

Shouldn't Cow$8, practice the 'medicine' he put forward to the oppositions, to commit harakiri, for he unable to supervise those 'volunteers' at SMRT, especially Kwek , the CEO & the entire Board.

Anyone want to Volunteer?...the President post is VOLUNTEERED also...want? big money, good status & titanium rice bowl.

Volunteer today!!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw: "I have done a lot in the last two years and I have aged five years along the way. I would like to believe that my biggest achievement so far is in creating this One Team. It is very different from two years ago."

Glaring blatant example of "ownself praise ownself."

But no humble apologies & acceptance of responsibility & gross negligence for the frequent breakdowns & flooding fiasco.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khaw: "I have done a lot in the last two years and I have aged five years along the way. I would like to believe that my biggest achievement so far is in creating this One Team. It is very different from two years ago."

Glaring blatant example of "ownself praise ownself."

But no humble apologies & acceptance of responsibility & gross negligence for the frequent breakdowns & flooding fiasco.

They volunteered ? his one team....??

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called putting the cart before the horse. How do they know the cause is clear if they have not done an inquiry? Not only should an inquiry be conducted, it be done by independent experts not beholden to the government.
Don't worry, given the current situation SMRT is heading, I forsee another major breakdown coming soon and by then, no excuse not to hold a COI and force the CEO to quit. The flooding incident is just the tip of an iceberg.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't that the definition of "volunteer" or does the word mean something different in sinkieland?

Same same with Elected President.
Justice and Equality for all regardless of race language and religion same same.

In Stinkapore, black is white and white is black becos they say so, backed by whole committees.

They only good at laffing on way to banks or from banks.

And scaping of goats

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We need a COI more urgently with the Aljunied town council finances than with SMRT. I would have hauled the WP oppie team to jail in chains by now.