• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Omg Mahathir harping on water price AGAIN. So self entitled to not honor so demanding. Not right!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't get you ...you move back to SINKapore ….all problems gone away. Why you put up with the mudland troubles?
Because she is a hypocrite. Her left cheek quarrels with her right cheek. She loves everything about PAP. She condemns Dr Mad for raising the water price issue. Yet she stays in JB to enjoy the cheap water price. Such behaviour is typical PAP voter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely agree. Just cancel the bloody agreement if Singapore does not agree to the price.
Excuse me is your side that want to revise the price when there is no clause to revise the price now. You are lawless and unreasonable Malaysian as proven. You mudland can wait until end of contract in 2061 to cancel ok. At that time you all will complain no cheap treated water from Spore and go get expensive alternative from elsewhere or do it yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she is a hypocrite. Her left cheek quarrels with her right cheek. She loves everything about PAP. She condemns Dr Mad for raising the water price issue. Yet she stays in JB to enjoy the cheap water price. Such behaviour is typical PAP voter.
No I am a Singaporean patriot no matter where I live. Where I stay is not an issue at all in this matter. In fact I am more holy to say all these given my position, as obviously I am at a losing end with the very real possibility of sacrificing my JB houseS should any war break out.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No I am a Singaporean patriot no matter where I live. Where I stay is not an issue at all in this matter. In fact I am more holy to say all these given my position, as obviously I am at a losing end with the very real possibility of sacrificing my JB houseS should any war break out.
Patriots do not stay on enemy land. Only parrots do that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it I never heard of parrots doing that. Parrots only imitate people. What a warp logic from ccb Malaysian no wonder all your reasoning here is warped.
With this kind of warped logic, how to sign successful contract with people? No wonder so much problems from mudland after signing contract from water to HSR contracts.