• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Omg Mahathir harping on water price AGAIN. So self entitled to not honor so demanding. Not right!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple lah. SG can use this threat to our water supply as an excuse to make a surprise invasion of Johore, Malacca and Negri Sembilan. Same strategy as Israel's 1967 six day war. After so many decades of threats from MY side, it would be grossly negligent of my multi million dollar MiniStars not to have planned, prepared and trained for this contingency. LKY said he invited the Jap colonel who planned and executed and take over of Johore reservoirs before Yamashita's invasion of SG to share his experience with our paper ahem scholar generals. Now is time to pull the trigger.
You are absolutely right. We cannot be like China last time kena all the shit from Japan USA etc on Ryukyu and not trigger war until it become Okinawa forever. After all mudland already invaded our waters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am a Msian i will be happy to have him as my PM cos he fights for local rights. He ustand the plight of the poor. He dont retain rakyat hardearned money in their EPF. No nid PG MG or wat have u. Their med super cheap. Do u know hw much my msian relative paid for her new born son in hosp? M$25 for two days stay.

Ya I also say mudland government have been taking care of their citizens well with almost free hospital stay etc too. Since najib time they have been doing that. But fight for local rights is good but not by dishonoring contract. That’s a world of difference there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
HE GOT LHL BY THE BALLS
AIR, SEA N....JIB SHIT

He is doing that by dishonoring law and contract. Only bring bad name to mudland and will harm the country in the long term. What legitimate business will want to come to a country with a government that disregarded law and dishonored contract?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think war between Malaysia and Singapore is inevitable if the recalcitrant Tun keeps hounding CAQ on the water issue! CAQ badly needs to score a morale-boosting victory in order to win the next GE.

That’s why I don’t believe in old people not retiring. Please go when you are not able to contribute goodness and not hang around to create trouble.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya I also say mudland government have been taking care of their citizens well with almost free hospital stay etc too. Since najib time they have been doing that. But fight for local rights is good but not by dishonoring contract. That’s a world of difference there.

Dishonouring of contract...but with penalty. Both parties accept willingly. Should be ok lah. Afterall Najib almost sold away Matland ya. Woooo....scary, macam Sri Lanka. Anyway no worry. If Msian raise the price of raw water i am very sure sinkieland will also raise the price of treated water kan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No time frame provided. The issue was always raised by Dr Mad and disagreed by Singapore side hence no conclusion. To help you understand it is like murder. You can hunt after the murderer no matter how many years have passed.

No that’s not true when the contract clearly said revision in price after 25 years in 1987. So after that it’s lapsed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just noticed that Hakka Cantonese @AhMeng LIKED all the posts by other people in my threads except mine. So evil and sneaky Hakka like posts or not depend on who you are and not what is said hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishonouring of contract...but with penalty. Both parties accept willingly. Should be ok lah. Afterall Najib almost sold away Matland ya. Woooo....scary, macam Sri Lanka. Anyway no worry. If Msian raise the price of raw water i am very sure sinkieland will also raise the price of treated water kan.

No he is dishonoring the water contract by asking higher price now and no penalty foreseen for mudland on this, only benefits from higher water price.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No that’s not true when the contract clearly said revision in price after 25 years in 1987. So after that it’s lapsed.
You can get a driving licence after 17 years old. You can get it after 27 years, 37 years. Unless it says “renegotiation needs to take place after 25 years, but not beyond 25 years”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can get a driving licence after 17 years old. You can get it after 27 years, 37 years. Unless it says “renegotiation needs to take place after 25 years, but not beyond 25 years”
No that’s not true. When you rent out a house with an option to renew at the market price one year later means any price revision is only during renewal time one year later and not after that.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No that’s not true. When you rent out a house with an option to renew at the market price one year later means any price revision is only during renewal time one year later and not after that.
Because rental agreement straddles one year to two years time frame, hence if you chose not to exercise and specifically sign a document to extend the tenancy for a year, yes you are locked down. The water price is subject to 25 yearly review, it does not lapse if a new price is not concluded within the next couple of years. Mind you, Mudland DID raise the request, Singapore disagree. Just because one party disagree and the new price is not concluded in 1987, it cannot make the right to review lapse. Does not make sense. Otherwise Singapore just have to keep disagreeing till the year passes.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
No time frame provided. The issue was always raised by Dr Mad and disagreed by Singapore side hence no conclusion. To help you understand it is like murder. You can hunt after the murderer no matter how many years have passed.
Even if the right for negotiation had lapsed we should not take advantage of our closest neighbour. We should discuss with Malaysia to come up with a win win solution.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a new party takes over a government, it owes its citizens duty to review the key agreements signed by previous government. In some cases it could be signed by past dictators or corrupt leaders with personal benefits. It will be very irresponsible if the new government does not act on ridiculous past agreements which make no sense. This water agreement is a classic example. As the immediate neighbour with so much economic interaction, Dr m&d’s approach is “let’s discuss”. Singapore’s approach is “See you in international court”. Fucking arrogant. Sinkies are brainwashed to believe Malaysia is “bullying” Singapore and PAP is standing up for you. As long as Dr Mad harp on this issue, Pappies will score at least 75% this coming election.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are brainwashed to believe Malaysia is “bullying” Singapore and PAP is standing up for you.

Indeed, when it was Sinkieland exploiting Malaysia's generosity with those heavily discounted water prices.

Anyway, looking forward to drinking more Newater in future. Best is drink directly from the source.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him go.
If not happy just go war. Singapore will be more then happy that Johor will be joining Singapore, follow by Sabah and Sarawak. After that Penang will join Singapore to form the growth triangle of South East Asia.

Dr m&d can go fuck Spider with all the m&ds.