• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Omg Mahathir harping on water price AGAIN. So self entitled to not honor so demanding. Not right!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EF3C60F8-662B-4E47-A5BE-D3D45EAB4C67.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
(早报讯)马来西亚首相马哈迪表示,马来西亚目前以每千加仑3分令吉的价格把水卖给新加坡,其价格之低连一包椰浆饭都买不到,马来西亚因此将与新加坡重新协商水供协定。

Ya ya ya can everybody that sold land houses or whatever to others as per contract in 1962 go ask higher compensation now?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
(早报讯)马来西亚首相马哈迪表示,马来西亚目前以每千加仑3分令吉的价格把水卖给新加坡,其价格之低连一包椰浆饭都买不到,马来西亚因此将与新加坡重新协商水供协定。
马哈迪表示,当局认为有必要检讨新马两国1962年水供协定有关每千加仑生水3分令吉的价格。他说,当时1分令吉可买很多东西,但现在什么也买不到,3分令吉也一样什么也买不到。(一令吉约0.3新元)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
马哈迪表示,当局认为有必要检讨新马两国1962年水供协定有关每千加仑生水3分令吉的价格。他说,当时1分令吉可买很多东西,但现在什么也买不到,3分令吉也一样什么也买不到。(一令吉约0.3新元)
Blah blah blah who don’t know this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
新加坡外交部长维文去年7月在国会表示,制定水价的水供协定是新马缔结分家协定的一部分,任何违约行为将等同于质疑新加坡主权独立,单方面更改协定条款更是绝不允许。他重申,马方1987年决定不调整生水价格后,就已失去检讨水价的权利。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
新加坡外交部长维文去年7月在国会表示,制定水价的水供协定是新马缔结分家协定的一部分,任何违约行为将等同于质疑新加坡主权独立,单方面更改协定条款更是绝不允许。他重申,马方1987年决定不调整生水价格后,就已失去检讨水价的权利。
Ya the right to revise water price already lapsed as per contract in 1987! And it’s free water from heaven that mudland are selling. Not even land or water space!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very simple lah. SG can use this threat to our water supply as an excuse to make a surprise invasion of Johore, Malacca and Negri Sembilan. Same strategy as Israel's 1967 six day war. After so many decades of threats from MY side, it would be grossly negligent of my multi million dollar MiniStars not to have planned, prepared and trained for this contingency. LKY said he invited the Jap colonel who planned and executed and take over of Johore reservoirs before Yamashita's invasion of SG to share his experience with our paper ahem scholar generals. Now is time to pull the trigger.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple logic simple contract law cannot understand how to be a good leader?

If i am a Msian i will be happy to have him as my PM cos he fights for local rights. He ustand the plight of the poor. He dont retain rakyat hardearned money in their EPF. No nid PG MG or wat have u. Their med super cheap. Do u know hw much my msian relative paid for her new born son in hosp? M$25 for two days stay.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think war between Malaysia and Singapore is inevitable if the recalcitrant Tun keeps hounding CAQ on the water issue! CAQ badly needs to score a morale-boosting victory in order to win the next GE.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya the right to revise water price already lapsed as per contract in 1987! And it’s free water from heaven that mudland are selling. Not even land or water space!
No time frame provided. The issue was always raised by Dr Mad and disagreed by Singapore side hence no conclusion. To help you understand it is like murder. You can hunt after the murderer no matter how many years have passed.