• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Omg Mahathir harping on water price AGAIN. So self entitled to not honor so demanding. Not right!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indeed, when it was Sinkieland exploiting Malaysia's generosity with those heavily discounted water prices.

Anyway, looking forward to drinking more Newater in future. Best is drink directly from the source.

I thought Hi-fucks was the company producing the 尿 water

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because rental agreement straddles one year to two years time frame, hence if you chose not to exercise and specifically sign a document to extend the tenancy for a year, yes you are locked down. The water price is subject to 25 yearly review, it does not lapse if a new price is not concluded within the next couple of years. Mind you, Mudland DID raise the request, Singapore disagree. Just because one party disagree and the new price is not concluded in 1987, it cannot make the right to review lapse. Does not make sense. Otherwise Singapore just have to keep disagreeing till the year passes.
No that’s not true. Just like you being a SPR and need to renew by certain date means you need to do that and didn’t do that long after a period of time means your SPR will lapse. Same for this price review after 25 years means just that and not suka suka after that anytime from 1987 to 2061 for review. It doesn’t make sense at all to interpret it that way. Total rubbish logic from you ccb Malaysian twisting shamelessly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the right for negotiation had lapsed we should not take advantage of our closest neighbour. We should discuss with Malaysia to come up with a win win solution.

Believe me lawful real Singaporeans like me have no chance nor ability to take advantage of Malaysians. Only you self entitled ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers take advantage of me non stop.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No that’s not true. Just like you being a SPR and need to renew by certain date means you need to do that and didn’t do that long after a period of time means your SPR will lapse. Same for this price review after 25 years means just that and not suka suka after that anytime from 1987 to 2061 for review. It doesn’t make sense at all to interpret it that way. Total rubbish logic from you ccb Malaysian twisting shamelessly.

But SPR lapse but can still be renewed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a new party takes over a government, it owes its citizens duty to review the key agreements signed by previous government. In some cases it could be signed by past dictators or corrupt leaders with personal benefits. It will be very irresponsible if the new government does not act on ridiculous past agreements which make no sense. This water agreement is a classic example. As the immediate neighbour with so much economic interaction, Dr m&d’s approach is “let’s discuss”. Singapore’s approach is “See you in international court”. Fucking arrogant. Sinkies are brainwashed to believe Malaysia is “bullying” Singapore and PAP is standing up for you. As long as Dr Mad harp on this issue, Pappies will score at least 75% this coming election.

Again that’s another twisting by you ccb Malaysian liar when the CNA program on water yesterday said last time some Malaysians were threatening to poison the water to Spore and that’s what triggered this Neweater thing. After my experience in mudland, I totally believe this is true and not called brainwashing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him go.
If not happy just go war. Singapore will be more then happy that Johor will be joining Singapore, follow by Sabah and Sarawak. After that Penang will join Singapore to form the growth triangle of South East Asia.

Dr m&d can go fuck Spider with all the m&ds.

Ya that’s true to ignore his non stop bullying of Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, when it was Sinkieland exploiting Malaysia's generosity with those heavily discounted water prices.

Anyway, looking forward to drinking more Newater in future. Best is drink directly from the source.

Actually it’s not heavily discounted when consider the whole package in that calculation shown by Vivian minister. It’s all free water for mudland that don’t even need to pay a cent to collect it since the infrastructure built and maintained by Spore isn’t it?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
T
No time frame provided. The issue was always raised by Dr Mad and disagreed by Singapore side hence no conclusion. To help you understand it is like murder. You can hunt after the murderer no matter how many years have passed.
The senile old fart gorgot abt crooked bridge..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 25 yrs means any time after that year...dun bungsak

No that’s obviously not the interpretation of contract if not mudland would have gone to international court long time ago and no need to keep harping on it. After all they got the evidence of the contract right. What’s holding them back from suing Spore for not agreeing to review price?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face, stupid.
No I am not. It’s just that I understand mudland very well. They are lawless and unreasonable and have insatiable appetite. Just need to look at what happened to me for proof. Didn’t I give in to the nonsense of my ccb Malaysian Chinese neighbours? Of course I did. Swept their public road for free for one year some more. And what happened to me? Ccb thieves slanderers harassers bullying me until today. So you gave in anything to them they wlll just take for granted and bully you more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that’s obviously not the interpretation of contract if not mudland would have gone to international court long time ago and no need to keep harping on it. After all they got the evidence of the contract right. What’s holding them back from suing Spore for not agreeing to review price?
Mudland don’t go to international court only possible for one reason. The contract must be fucking clear on this 25 year clause.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINKapore can end this. Just cancel the water agreement. No more problem. SINKapore can then move on and Mudland can keep its water.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I am not. It’s just that I understand mudland very well. They are lawless and unreasonable and have insatiable appetite. Just need to look at what happened to me for proof. Didn’t I give in to the nonsense of my ccb Malaysian Chinese neighbours? Of course I did. Swept their public road for free for one year some more. And what happened to me? Ccb thieves slanderers harassers bullying me until today. So you gave in anything to them they wlll just take for granted and bully you more.

I don't get you ...you move back to SINKapore ….all problems gone away. Why you put up with the mudland troubles?