• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now you know why I am practicing Spanish French German and piano

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if it is good for him that he is not active in sbf. He certainly didn't get to see you in your true colors.

If he is active, he will see your true colors shining through and who knows , he may love you so.:biggrin:

Ccb Malaysians open ccb mouth only all ccb judgement ccb lies. Your mother never teach you manners to ASK not assume not presume not judge based on your hot air. Ccb Malaysians upbringing indeed. He knows what I type here!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your response is the entertainment.
No that’s not what he said you ccb Malaysian with ccb lies non stop. Anyway proven you Malaysian psychopath like to see people suffering and call that entertainment. So proud ccb Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That wouldn't do. That's not proof. That's hearsay :rolleyes:
it's not even evidence. :rolleyes:
I got to prove everything I said while you open your ccb mouth spinning ccb lies of me all no need proof. How self entitled ccb Malaysians can be? You are a coward thief caught stealing my photos. Dare not answer why you know my features while you dare to boast loud loud my face features like in the good old days of you harassing me. The ultimate truth is I am a virgin that has suffered hell for nothing because of you ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth spinning ccb lies of me. Don’t think that you can get away scot free. You will be burnt alive ccb Malaysian son of pahanh slut!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got to prove everything I said while you open your ccb mouth spinning ccb lies of me all no need proof. How self entitled ccb Malaysians can be? You are a coward thief caught stealing my photos. Dare not answer why you know my features while you dare to boast loud loud my face features like in the good old days of you harassing me. The ultimate truth is I am a virgin that has suffered hell for nothing because of you ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth spinning ccb lies of me. Don’t think that you can get away scot free. You will be burnt alive ccb Malaysian son of pahanh slut!

You climbed onto the moral high horse claiming your attacks were the truth whilst the public opinions against you were lies. You drew a line between what you claimed to be high SES behavior whilst the public opinions against you were lies perpetrated by low SES ccb/pcb Malaysian dogs whose mothers were whores.

However, when you were forced into a corner to prove the truth of your assertions - assertions which you claimed were the truth whilst sitting on the moral high horse - you suddenly decided to adopt the yardsticks of the low SES and cry injustice that you were not accorded the "underhandedness" of the low SES ccb/pcb Malaysian dogs whose mothers were whores.

You can't have your cake and eat it. You are playing a game called "head I win tail you lose".

Having said that, did any of your victims ask you to prove that their mothers were whores?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You climbed onto the moral high horse claiming your attacks were the truth whilst the public opinions against you were lies. You drew a line between what you claimed to be high SES behavior whilst the public opinions against you were lies perpetrated by low SES ccb/pcb Malaysian dogs whose mothers were whores.

However, when you were forced into a corner to prove the truth of your assertions - assertions which you claimed were the truth whilst sitting on the moral high horse - you suddenly decided to adopt the yardsticks of the low SES and cry injustice that you were not accorded the "underhandedness" of the low SES ccb/pcb Malaysian dogs whose mothers were whores.

You can't have your cake and eat it. You are playing a game called "head I win tail you lose".

Having said that, did any of your victims ask you to prove that their mothers were whores?
Well spoken. :smile:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with craving to be a high SES. However, unless you are born in a high SES family with a high SES background, you must have discipline and be prepared to sacrifice to become one. You don't become one just by imagining.

Learning Spanish, German, French and playing the piano is good. But learning does not make you a high SES; it's mastering what you have learnt that will make you a high SES. I hate to pour cold water over your head. At your age, you are never going to master any of these, especially playing the piano.

Keep it as a hobby to prevent Alzheimer's disease from setting in.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with craving to be a high SES. However, unless you are born in a high SES family with a high SES background, you must be disciplined and be prepared to sacrifice to become one. You don't become one just by imagining.

Learning Spanish, German, French and playing the piano is good. But learning does not make you a high SES; it's mastering what you have learnt that will make you a high SES. I hate to pour cold water over your head. At your age, you are never going to master any of these, especially playing the piano.

The first thing she should master is to keep her mouth chaste just as she claims that she keep her virginity intact. That , I think is the highest SES that she should strive for. A loose mouth is worse than a loose vagina.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have not experienced first hand your progress in your learning of the piano and foreign languages. But we are all familiar with your deep knowledge of Hokkien vulgarities and expletives. You have certainly proven true the notion that "practice makes permanent".

As for as this forum is concerned, nobody really associates you with the ability to speak foreign languages or play the piano, let alone high SES. It's all in your imagination, or perhaps, hallucination. The public opinions on your persona are a brash, foul mouth woman who has yet to come to terms with rejections from your employer and husband, and since we are on this subject, a woman who equates annulment of marriage with being a virgin.

You are at a sad stage where you need to find "excuses" to justify learning the piano and foreign languages. The truth is interest alone is sufficient. It's only when you are motivated by the vanity of high SES that you need a cover to prevent people from finding out your real motivation.
Words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it that you decided to annul the marriage because you fear that one day he will discover your true self ? Have you been hiding your alter-ego from him ? Is he aware that you are Ginfreely in sbf ?
Of course he knows I am ginfreely.
How does he know that you are ginfreely in sbf ? Is he a sbf member ?
We are good friends in JB of course he knows and I even said before I borrowed to use his clone as I was banned
Wow! Ex-Husband Ex-Wife SBF Tactical Assault team. Lol :biggrin:
No he is not active at all that’s why I borrowed his inactive clone.
Not sure if it is good for him that he is not active in sbf. He certainly didn't get to see you in your true colors.
Ccb Malaysians open ccb mouth only all ccb judgement ccb lies. Your mother never teach you manners to ASK not assume not presume not judge based on your hot air. Ccb Malaysians upbringing indeed. He knows what I type here!
See everyone! Why does @ginfreely have to use vulgar words against @Wunderfool when he did not use any against her? :rolleyes:

In any case, @ginfreely appears to be contradicting herself, simply because she initially said that her ex-husband is "not active at all", so he might have been somewhat active (and probably mainly in the JB sub-forum) until sometime before September 2015, when @ginfreely began attacking some innocent sammyboy.com members in the following thread she started back then:
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
but when she said "He knows what I type here", she is not being clear, so she could mean that he knows what she's been posting from September 2015 until now or only what she posted until September 2015.

Anyway, if this ex-husband of hers is really aware of her sammyboy.com persona until now and quietly supports her, then I must say that he's probably a real-life "mangina" slave of @ginfreely and what makes it worse is that he's no longer her husband! :o-o:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU ARE BLINDLY EATING ANG MOH SHIT - THAT's ALL! PUI! Ang Moh are more worthless than dogs these days! You are dog shit!
No I based on scientific research and my personal experience whereas you are against it based on nothing but hot air! You are ccb Malaysian dog or sinkie traitor dog!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blah blah blah you are the one caught telling lies of can’t remember posting on toilet bowl insults. Now spamming more ccb lies of me saying I said that i am high ses when I never said that before. Excuse me you fellow ccb Malaysian dog @AhMeng dare to ask me for proof of course I dare to comment your ccb lies of me no need to prove but I have to prove every comment. You dare to twist it to me sitting on moral high ground based on nothing but your ccb mouth again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with craving to be a high SES. However, unless you are born in a high SES family with a high SES background, you must have discipline and be prepared to sacrifice to become one. You don't become one just by imagining.

More ccb lies of me when I never care to be high ses only high class. Not like @AhMeng ccb pahang slut mother that open leg to be high ses. And obviously you never even read the highlights of the article that I did for readers about it’s not about mastery but constant practice to train the brain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first thing she should master is to keep her mouth chaste just as she claims that she keep her virginity intact. That , I think is the highest SES that she should strive for. A loose mouth is worse than a loose vagina.
More ccb lies from ccb Malaysian son of whore when my thousands of posts without vulgarities already proved that it’s not my mouth is loose but your ccb Malaysians mouth are loose with ccb lies and that’s why you deserved to be called ccb.