• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now you know why I am practicing Spanish French German and piano

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat again I never thought of complaining to sia hr so obviously I never thought of suing or report to police then. I thought if it’s not true can just ignore. I didn’t know ccb lies can be blown up to such extent by internet by ccb Malaysians and Indians. When it did I went to report to police and they said it’s so many years already and difficult to sue. So I just wrote here to clarify everything and let them sue me instead. This is the strategy used by trump’s victims too by the way. All have been asked and answered before.
I just took my compensation and left. Never know ccb Malaysians can twist it to such filthy shit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it that you decided to annul the marriage because you fear that one day he will discover your true self ? Have you been hiding your alter-ego from him ? Does he aware that you are Ginfreely in sbf ?
Of course he knows I am ginfreely.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whatever you're doing obviously does not help improve mental stability.

20180719_201438.gif

:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Deny scientific research and my experience. Just like when someone said I can’t prove reading is superior to watching tv. But it’s proven by scientific research article subsequently. Here the scientific article already out here and ccb Malaysian son of pahang can still deny.
You should ask @Leongsam .. he said that. I merely put his words into a gif. :rolleyes::rolleyes: