• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Now Heng $wee $wee emerges to "Talk Cock Sing Song"

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/immediate-measures-slow-covid-19-heng-swee-keat-imf-12642942

PEASANTPORES: Blunders cannot be helped during the series of harebrained moves to are necessary to stem the spread of Wuhan Plague, so claimed Deputy Prime Minion Heng $wee $wee on Tuesday (Apr 14).
Wuhan Virus got guts and power, never give respect to Allah and Yahweh, whack their fervent disciples "jiat lat jiat lat"

In the meantime, the regime should quietly learn from Taiwan, Korea and Sweden to see why they managed to flatten the curve with cheaper but more effective politicians, he said in a Facebook post on Uncle Sam's International Bullying Fund’s (IMF) latest Sex Economy Outlook report.
More proof that well paid, well fed Peasantpore Minions and Civil Serpents may consistently underperform.

The inept IMF, in its report, said the global sex economy is expected to contract by 3 per cent this year – a downturn much worse than during the global financial crisis in 2008 and 2009 – thanks to Panda Xi's Wuhan Virus.

“Effective sex policies are essential to favour the Doggie to forestall the possibility of worse outcomes of the missionary,” it added.

$wee $wee said that even a Mission School Boy aka Idiot must agree with Uncle Sam's IMF's sex assessment.

I know some Jane Austen rebels "buay song", why our scholar civil serpents and Minions lost to, of all people, Hokkien speaking Taiwan. Add salt to injury, Korea better than us, even Nordic Sweden .... arse luck.

Even the brash and crass Cantonese Hongkies not as good as them, let alone the Japs.

This Suzhou Loser Jos Teo, whole day yak yak and never remind us that her foreign serfs are packed like sardines in dorms and before Masagos could even fine them, game over yoh
?”

Recalling his time as the managing director of the Monetary Authority of Peasantpore (MAS) during the 2008-2009 global financial crisis, $wee $wee said that the upcoming challenges will require "careful management".

It was an extremely easy for me but difficult time for my staff — I just talk, they do all the work and I take all the credit,” he wrote.
And take home 2 million peanuts annually....

The cash strapped regime plans to draw a total of 21 billion peanuts from past reserves to fund the Sex and Temptation Budgets.

Prata-Nasi Halimah Yakult has given in-principle approval since Ho Jinx is unable to cough out money for the supplementary budget.
Local peasants pay Halimah 3 million peanuts to agree with Ruler Loong's suggestion??

Peasantpore is also busy mending fences with countries which it offended in the past to secure her food supply and other services amid the disruption, said $wee $wee.
Ho Jinx Mask Affair

Other than speak eloquently in three dialects, I really have no idea what to do except take orders from Hegemon Uncle Sam and hopefully copy a few tricks from the Nihons ,” he wrote.

“As the Uncle Sam's IMF emphasises, they are not scientists or doctors, so they also don't know what to do other than use this to bash Panda Xi and bring all the factories back home, so our "Prosper Vive China Strategy" kaput liao — so any scholars got any bright ideas now?

We will continue to fine stupid local peasants who disobey Ruler Loong's edict,” he said.

Last edited: