• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No mods for Original folder please

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if im not wrong i remember you saying u thinking for a few days whether want to buy dont know what product which cost less then $100 .

Its $29.90, not $100. Leave him alone. Only Sam can manhandle, I mean handle him :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its $29.90, not $100. Leave him alone. Only Sam can manhandle, I mean handle him :biggrin:
I can take joke, but 1 should know when to stop also. And Raiders if you still think its funny, I dont already. If I keep harping you por ah leong lampa to get your mod, you happy?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can take joke, but 1 should know when to stop also. And Raiders if you still think its funny, I dont already. If I keep harping you por ah leong lampa to get your mod, you happy?

Ok, if you make it clear like now, I will not joke with you again.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, if you make it clear like now, I will not joke with you again.
See, you also angry if I joke about something which is not true. Another example is that you keep saying you always have free fuck but I distorted it that you fuck gals but dun pay them. And I keep making fun of you, you happy?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
See, you also angry if I joke about something which is not true. Another example is that you keep saying you always have free fuck but I distorted it that you fuck gals but dun pay them. And I keep making fun of you, you happy?

Im not angry. I have always treated you as a buddy together with Erections and Drifter. Therefore I thought you would understand that when I poked you, it is always in a manner of joke. Perhaps I misunderstood that I could do the same like what you and Ramseth have been doing all along. Even when you suggested to Sam to make Jw5 the mod here as im still new, I dont take it badly. I just brush it off in my head as "KNS, this AK" To tell the truth, the many times when you poked fun at me also, i was not angry at all. I have always see you as a light hearted person who would not be bothered by all these.
Since you made it clear you do not like it, I will not poke fun at you again.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is possible lah.

but if that being the case then the internet sammyboy character should pm the internet supermod to ban that internet tonychat even though they are all the same person in real life. :confused::eek::biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. now, the plot lagi thickens hoh.
3. no wonder erection kena such hefty sentence!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the most complicated place on Earth whereby lunatics run around. I could be you, you could be Alamaking, Alamaking could be Drifter and Drifter could be TonyChat. Therefore, I could be TonyChat :*::*::*::*::*::*:

hi there

1. bro, did you forget something too?
2. unclebotak = knnbccb = middaygod!
3. hahahaha.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude, I'm definitely can take joke, but not lies on my character, sure few times are fine. But look at your last few posts, make fun, dare me, use ah leong to suppress me, I already got 2 dogs barking, busy enough already. Bah, I'm having a bad day today, fuck it.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dude, I'm definitely can take joke, but not lies on my character, sure few times are fine. But look at your last few posts, make fun, dare me, use ah leong to suppress me, I already got 2 dogs barking, busy enough already. Bah, I'm having a bad day today, fuck it.

If you value your online character Alamaking, I respect your choice. To me, this is just a moniker. I have been called pimp, fucking bastard, son of a bitch, and I take it well. End of the day, I just close the browser and return to my real life, that is the most important. Cheers and hope things gets better for you :biggrin:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come so many mods around, even got supermod! I just scolded Leongsam dumbfuck in Political section. Will I get banned?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey c'mon guys....we are all friends here la. A bit of this and a bit of that but dont let it affect the many happy shared posts over the months.

If you value your online character Alamaking, I respect your choice. To me, this is just a moniker. I have been called pimp, fucking bastard, son of a bitch, and I take it well. End of the day, I just close the browser and return to my real life, that is the most important. Cheers and hope things gets better for you :biggrin: