• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) lay the smackdown on GMS sweet dream, waiting for Tay Ping Hui now

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 我不明白你的意思

深蓝兄,
小弟名为智豪,只能称呼做小弟,只因眼光还短浅,年幼罢了。:smile::smile::smile:

太谦了!老大现在都自称小弟了,哈哈。我才是真正的小弟,入世未深,才疏学浅,只是看不惯吴明盛的作风,狗胆在这个论坛上抒发看法(更多是情感),让您见笑了。各位论坛大哥大姐们,例如 Ramseth, Scroobal, GD 等元老级,我说话有时候尖酸刻薄,多有得罪,多包涵。

幸会,智豪兄!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
能顶多久,就顶多久。

霸王兄,
小弟曾意识到因果循环之理,明盛兄再三提到因果循环,不知他见着了自己可能承受的果报吗?
您说要战就是要赢:明盛兄是否以见着了三角战的结果,谁能得利呢?

智豪兄弟,我也大概知道三角斗争是不利于反对党的。他是不服气WP。我们斗的应该不只是一口气。我们应该保留我们现有的有利情况。Chiam 已经失去了他的地盘,也让反对党的处境更尴尬和无奈。我觉得闽南语的 Ziam See Thong (暂时顶)。能顶多久,就顶多久。WP 也需要四五年的时间来壮大它的阵营。

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
敌对是难免的

同意zhihau兄和霸王兄的见解。为民参政,如果不在政治体系里面,只能眼巴巴的,顶多就发表不疼不痒的看法,谁理你?如果真想为民请命,那你就必须进入国会。象明盛兄那种政客,简直是丢尽新加坡人的脸。他这样搞下去,明显是给自己以后不参加选举做准备。

他是不服气。我也明白。有时候,人就是这样。敌对是难免的。

breakingfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) lay the smackdown on GMS sweet dream, waiting for Tay Ping Hui

I have responded to her comment actually, on my blog. It is unwise for her to say such thing.

佘雪玲不出战,那很好,明哲保身。这也凸现了团结党的困境了。她所说的这些话将对她的党造成最大的伤害,因为到目前为止,团结党并没有否定出战后港补选的可能性。这也就是说她是直接对她的党领袖丢臭鸡蛋!

有朝一日,团结党为党往后大选的考量而真的派人上阵,那佘雪玲不是处境尴尬吗?她这言论是不智的。

我只是一位评论员,是以目前所有的资料整理出一个所以然,以事论事,不牵涉个人私情。如果你有认真读清楚这评论,我还是希望能谈判和解的。

但是我无法防止读者以有色眼镜来读这文章。只要你已经选边站,你的解读就会有偏差了。

吴明盛

Oh my....Are you sure you are an ex-opposition leader?? I cannot believed that a leader can be so shortsighted. Lucky u are not NSP leader now, or else chop + guarantee u will send some 1 to hougang. Nicole message is as clear as the blue sky. "All opposition parties need to help each other, not the opposite to grow stronger." There is nothing to gain for another opposition party to join in the by-election. Nicole msg "serve as a reminder" to those "thick head and narrow minded person" like u to stop thinking otherwise.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) lay the smackdown on GMS sweet dream, waiting for Tay Ping Hui

Oh my....Are you sure you are an ex-opposition leader?? I cannot believed that a leader can be so shortsighted. Lucky u are not NSP leader now, or else chop + guarantee u will send some 1 to hougang. Nicole message is as clear as the blue sky. "All opposition parties need to help each other, not the opposite to grow stronger." There is nothing to gain for another opposition party to join in the by-election. Nicole msg "serve as a reminder" to those "thick head and narrow minded person" like u to stop thinking otherwise.

In the Sun-Liu alliance to repel Cao Cao in 3 Kingdoms, there were internal squabbles between Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu too. But being great strategist and commander-in-chief, they saw the greater picture and united to settle the bigger problem with Cao Cao first, then talk or fight in between later.

Both Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu knew in heart, one day they'd be fighting each other over Jingzhou. But if Cao Cao invasion wasn't settled, there'd be nothing left.

breakingfree

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the Sun-Liu alliance to repel Cao Cao in 3 Kingdoms, there were internal squabbles between Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu too. But being great strategist and commander-in-chief, they saw the greater picture and united to settle the bigger problem with Cao Cao first, then talk or fight in between later.

Both Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu knew in heart, one day they'd be fighting each other over Jingzhou. But if Cao Cao invasion wasn't settled, there'd be nothing left.

Yes, that is right. Luckily Liu Bei and Su Quan possessed good strategists in Zhuge and Zhou Yu who can think of the "BIG PICTURE". If Liu Bei have GMS instead of Zhuge, Cao Cao will be laughing all the way liao

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 敌对是难免的

他是不服气。我也明白。有时候,人就是这样。敌对是难免的。

政治本来就是对立,尔虞我诈,一切以利益为前提,没什么好坏对错的。关键是gms之心,路人皆知,个人跟wp私怨那么明显,却口口声声以中立者自居。我们只要一开口声讨他,立刻被他和一群他的支持者加上wp支持者的名号。心胸狭窄,钻牛角尖,分析能力又糟糕,gms还是退出政界吧

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole message is as clear as the blue sky. "All opposition parties need to help each other, not the opposite to grow stronger." There is nothing to gain for another opposition party to join in the by-election. Nicole msg "serve as a reminder" to those "thick head and narrow minded person" like u to stop thinking otherwise.

Nicole is very mature to have said that. I believe TJS must have influenced her for her to say what needs to be say.

Hopefully there will be no 3CF for Hougang. We need to teach the PAP a real good lesson!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: 能顶多久,就顶多久。

智豪兄弟,我也大概知道三角斗争是不利于反对党的。他是不服气WP。我们斗的应该不只是一口气。

霸王兄,
小弟以一位反对党支持者的角度斗胆分析:三角战其实令在野党各阵营制造了不少良机。
其下有一:兄长您所提到的,那就是在野党的尴尬局面。短期内遇上,那是无奈,长期间遇上,那是难免。早遇晚遇,终究得遇,有时真是塞翁失马啊!
其二:眼看是对在野党的一大考验,更是让执政党测试自己的受欢迎程度。东北线与地铁故障频频,执政党议员对时事的表态,这些对选民来说都还没得到认可!

智豪

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nicole is very mature to have said that. I believe TJS must have influenced her for her to say what needs to be say.

That's an insult to NS. TJS the king of spoilers telling her not to become a spoiler? Biggest joke of all time!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, that is right. Luckily Liu Bei and Su Quan possessed good strategists in Zhuge and Zhou Yu who can think of the "BIG PICTURE". If Liu Bei have GMS instead of Zhuge, Cao Cao will be laughing all the way liao

Funny, GMS has always thought of himself as ZGL.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Funny, GMS has always thought of himself as ZGL.

猪哥亮 more likely

200922011831923.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

423507_176626915787665_100003210741553_269626_1984670209_n.jpg

@ least she learn her lessons from the TJS PE incident ...

have to credit her for that

Yes a good thing she did,,,she will get my vote in the next election

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Know How It Feels Like

Actually, Zhuge had done a tragic mistake in keeping a disputed territory that he could not afford. That wasn't really a strategic ground knowing all three parties had to enter (like a junction box) to attack another territory. It was a gateway that did not have a defensive advantage which means anyone could come in as long as they had a larger force. Liu Bei did not have the resources to keep the ground ie. not enough generals or troops - very expensive.

I know how it feels like being Liu Bei who wanna face off with Sun Quan when they are supposed to be united to fight a common enemy. 我也是很坚决的。灭孙反曹。

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 敌对是难免的

政治本来就是对立,尔虞我诈,一切以利益为前提,没什么好坏对错的。关键是gms之心,路人皆知,个人跟wp私怨那么明显,却口口声声以中立者自居。我们只要一开口声讨他,立刻被他和一群他的支持者加上wp支持者的名号。心胸狭窄,钻牛角尖,分析能力又糟糕,gms还是退出政界吧

他们不愉快的事,我们还是少管为妙。只是,他应该闭门修练。在有朝一日,他还能够利用他所学的新招术来较量。希望他能够有一个完全不一样的形式再来讨教。

校门 Superstar 的许国豪和饶梓杰现在是红人,loh. They are very famous not only in YouTube but they had been invited to a variety show in Taiwan.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
对军心无意。

霸王兄,
小弟以一位反对党支持者的角度斗胆分析:三角战其实令在野党各阵营制造了不少良机。
其下有一:兄长您所提到的,那就是在野党的尴尬局面。短期内遇上,那是无奈,长期间遇上,那是难免。早遇晚遇,终究得遇,有时真是塞翁失马啊!
其二:眼看是对在野党的一大考验,更是让执政党测试自己的受欢迎程度。东北线与地铁故障频频,执政党议员对时事的表态,这些对选民来说都还没得到认可!

智豪

我觉得还是不要动摇基本。不应该再陷入另一个困境。能免哲免。太多的坏消息对军心无意。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Know How It Feels Like

Actually, Zhuge had done a tragic mistake in keeping a disputed territory that he could not afford. That wasn't really a strategic ground knowing all three parties had to enter (like a junction box) to attack another territory. It was a gateway that did not have a defensive advantage which means anyone could come in as long as they had a larger force. Liu Bei did not have the resources to keep the ground ie. not enough generals or troops - very expensive.

I know how it feels like being Liu Bei who wanna face off with Sun Quan when they are supposed to be united to fight a common enemy. 我也是很坚决的。灭孙反曹。

I beg to differ. If you understand what a Zhou was, especially what Jingzhou was in ancient China, made up of nine Zhous only. Jiangdong as held by Sun Quan as State of Wu wasn't even a recognized Zhou in ancient China yet, just a peripheral subordinate. Holding Jingzhou would block in between Jiangdong and Liu Bei expansion to Yizhou as State of Shu. Modern equivalent to a Zhou would be a Province, roughly, but without the autonomous political and military powers, except Taiwan.

Last edited:
Z

Zombie

Re: I Know How It Feels Like

That wasn't really a strategic ground knowing all three parties had to enter (like a junction box) to attack another territory. It was a gateway that did not have a defensive advantage which means anyone could come in as long as they had a larger force.

LB wants JZ because it is the easiest and quickest path to the heart of Wei when there is an opportunity.

CC wants JZ because he is facing LB on the West and SQ on the East. Capturing JZ effectively traps LB in the western mountains.

SQ wants JZ because he can effectively use the long stretch of YangTze River to block off CC on the north. Also traps LB in the western mountains.

Losing JZ is a big deal to LB.