• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) lay the smackdown on GMS sweet dream, waiting for Tay Ping Hui now

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) lay the smackdown on GMS sweet dream, waiting for Tay Ping Hui

What new? Everyone knows NSP is a party with no leadership and discipline. Certain individual can just throw their weight around. Else you would be able to form a dream team with the scholar couple to take on MBT in GE2011.

I mentioned the point "NSP has said it is open to contesting Hougang and Nicole says she will not and even says that is not respectful of LTK. Is she denying party direction and discipline?" But it's (yet another facepalm) for FVI to say the same thing due to its identity. I think I am also right that "there is soreness with WP, there could be with NSP also but less". A dual "target" we see here, one bigger one smaller.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) lay the smackdown on GMS sweet dream, waiting for Tay Ping Hui

I have responded to her comment actually, on my blog. It is unwise for her to say such thing.

佘雪玲不出战,那很好,明哲保身。这也凸现了团结党的困境了。她所说的这些话将对她的党造成最大的伤害,因为到目前为止,团结党并没有否定出战后港补选的可能性。这也就是说她是直接对她的党领袖丢臭鸡蛋!

有朝一日,团结党为党往后大选的考量而真的派人上阵,那佘雪玲不是处境尴尬吗?她这言论是不智的。

我只是一位评论员,是以目前所有的资料整理出一个所以然,以事论事,不牵涉个人私情。如果你有认真读清楚这评论,我还是希望能谈判和解的。

但是我无法防止读者以有色眼镜来读这文章。只要你已经选边站,你的解读就会有偏差了。

吴明盛

人也是你, 鬼也是你, 白痴才相信你

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have responded to her comment actually, on my blog. It is unwise for her to say such thing.

佘雪玲不出战,那很好,明哲保身。这也凸现了团结党的困境了。她所说的这些话将对她的党造成最大的伤害,因为到目前为止,团结党并没有否定出战后港补选的可能性。这也就是说她是直接对她的党领袖丢臭鸡蛋!

吴明盛

In your head, everyone else is unwise except you. Accusing her 明哲保身?My goodness! 你可谓从一派胡言至颠倒是非甚至含血喷人的一代宗师。华山论剑,你可继西毒欧阳峰之衣钵。

Nicole has already clarified that she's not standing because she's committed to MacPherson groundworks. NSP has only said not ruling out fielding a candiate. Even if they eventually decided to, why must it be her to waste her MacPherson groundworks which are for NSP too? The Hougang farm eggs are on your face, not hers.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

吴明盛

NSP hv not ruled out contesting Hougang, which means they've not decided to contest either. Unless you know they're? In that case, please explicitly state so. Otherwise, if everything so fluid, what is the basis of your comment?

Secondly, even if NSP have decided to contest, is Nicole necessary the most suitable candidate for NSP? Are you still Sec Gen? No. In what capacity are you making those speculations? NSP agree with you? If I were Hazel, I'll call you and ask you to not comment any further. You're doing their chances great harm. Guess you've a habit of screwing your previous parties?

About Nicole's statement being unwise and harming her future chances, defying her leaders in NSP. Now, what's the basis of this assessment of yours? How do you know that Nicole has not spoken to Hazel and there was an approval for her to come out and clear the air, which was polluted by you in the first place? Again, did you know something that we don't here?

Meng Seng, you're not just leaking credibility like the Titanic, you're losing basic human decency with your comments. It's not easy transiting from partisan politician to commentators. It takes more than analytical skills (which you suck anyway). Your political acumen, sense of reality and appropriateness, are simply bankrupt. You're a joke personally, and a disgrace to Singapore politics.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

人也是你, 鬼也是你, 白痴才相信你

oh my goodness... GMS哥哥, 你是人, 还是鬼, 还是白痴? oh my goodness...

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal

NSP hv not ruled out contesting Hougang, which means they've not decided to contest either. Unless you know they're? In that case, please explicitly state so. Otherwise, if everything so fluid, what is the basis of your comment?

Secondly, even if NSP have decided to contest, is Nicole necessary the most suitable candidate for NSP? Are you still Sec Gen? No. In what capacity are you making those speculations? NSP agree with you? If I were Hazel, I'll call you and ask you to not comment any further. You're doing their chances great harm. Guess you've a habit of screwing your previous parties?

About Nicole's statement being unwise and harming her future chances, defying her leaders in NSP. Now, what's the basis of this assessment of yours? How do you know that Nicole has not spoken to Hazel and there was an approval for her to come out and clear the air, which was polluted by you in the first place? Again, did you know something that we don't here?

Meng Seng, you're not just leaking credibility like the Titanic, you're losing basic human decency with your comments. It's not easy transiting from partisan politician to commentators. It takes more than analytical skills (which you suck anyway). Your political acumen, sense of reality and appropriateness, are simply bankrupt. You're a joke personally, and a disgrace to Singapore politics.

Is GMS a SM or MM in NSP ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Is GMS a SM or MM in NSP ?

alamak!!! 难道GMS哥哥真的就是淡滨尼文武慈勇不败大圣天君吗?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

alamak!!! 难道GMS哥哥真的就是淡滨尼文武慈勇不败大圣天君吗?

这你也不知道, 消息太不灵通了 :eek:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

吴明盛

明盛兄

很佩服你能理直气壮说你以事论事,不涉及个人私情。如果你坦白,说你个人过去参政,很难完全中立,或许你的诚信度反而相对高点。你这句话“但是我无法防止读者以有色眼镜来读这文章。只要你已经选边站,你的解读就会有偏差了。” 根本就是此地无银三百两。此刻只能用一句厚颜无耻来形容你。

作为一个政客,转型作评论员本来已非易事。除了基础分析和表达能力,更关键的是立场清晰中立。另外一个你明显没有的素质,是知道在合适的时候说合适的话。广东话叫“识做”。你身为团结党的前秘书长,你认为你能完全中立?你也太无知了。在这样的背景下,你任何关于团结党和后港的语言,只会照成不必要的误解,对整个局面一点帮助都没有。言多必失,做对的事永远是先提条件。你这番言论不恰当,不合时宜,不中肯,不到位。

政客做到像你这样,层次实在有够低了。反省吧!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The day he realised that he screwed up on Tampines GRC when he could simply just stroll into parliament when MBT was public enemy number one, was the day he lost his sanity. What political observer? If he had been observant enough, he would not have placed all his eggs on NS.

Z

Zombie

NSP, please kick NS out, for giving you 臭鸡蛋!!

WP, please take in NS to continue LTK's work in Hougang!! Then you can focus on Tampines and MP for GE2016.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

The day he realised that he screwed up on Tampines GRC when he could simply just stroll into parliament when MBT was public enemy number one, was the day he lost his sanity. What political observer? If he had been observant enough, he would not have placed all his eggs on NS.

By allowing Nicole to almost lead the campaign, GMS has lost credibility as the leader of a opposition party. Can you imagine PAP or any other parties where a newbie can take so much limelight?

I recall seeing him (not very clearly now after so many months) standing behind Nicole who was giving media interviews or sound bites on TV. While I was impressed by her composure, GMS looked like a timid hen-pecked husband. Pathetic.

GMS is just a insecure nitwit who can't lose any argument. That he has never say sorry for anything is just telling. If you're confident of yourself, you would know that we are all flawed and it's only natural to make mistakes. Saying sorry makes you more human. Sadly, for a person who has been in partisan politics for so long, his understanding of human psychology is zero. Pity him.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

By allowing Nicole to almost lead the campaign, GMS has lost credibility as the leader of a opposition party. Can you imagine PAP or any other parties where a newbie can take so much limelight?

I recall seeing him (not very clearly now after so many months) standing behind Nicole who was giving media interviews or sound bites on TV. While I was impressed by her composure, GMS looked like a timid hen-pecked husband. Pathetic.

You are right on this. He could have ride on the NS factor and used her at Tampines to whack MBT. That is easily worth another 5-10%. Instead, what did our political observer do? He thought that he is a heavyweight general who could lend support to a newbie soldier. The rest is history.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right on this. He could have ride on the NS factor and used her at Tampines to whack MBT. That is easily worth another 5-10%. Instead, what did our political observer do? He thought that he is a heavyweight general who could lend support to a newbie soldier. The rest is history.

It's obvious Nicole Seah, Hazel Poa et al were PAP agents sent to RP to cause disorientation and disharmony. KJ wasn't bright and humble enough to realize that at outset but at least not too blind and forced their expulsion, euphemistically known as resignation. They were then sent to the mothership of PAP agents in opposition, NSP. Notice that NSP gatecrashed Marine Parade BE 1992 and hogged down weaker PAP GRCs like Tampines and Jalan Besar GRCs.

Another agent is TJS. Note that ED approved his PE COE when he technically didn't qualify but discretionarily qualified at the 11th hour. TJS made the difference between Pres. Tony Tan or Pres. TCB. TJS was originally posted to SDP, the longstanding hotbed for bedbugs, beginning with CSJ disintegrating it 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
我不明白你的意思

吴明盛

我不明白你的意思。不出战就是贪生怕死,就是自保?

出战有何用意?每一场战争都需要资源。这一笔庞大的经费又向谁讨?这样的贸然地出征,未必能够拿下后港。搞不好,白白的拱手让出这块肥沃的土地给敌军。旗号不能得民心,会得到民众的谴责。这便是两边不着岸,周郎陪了夫人又折兵。

要战就是要赢。这儿可不是一个狗急跳墙的局面,那又何必。

美女要怎么做,要怎么走,要怎么下,我没有意见。因为我相信她的智慧。

霸王

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. I would contest Tampines rather than Marine Parade. Politics are about getting into parliament. If you want to bring about changes, you just have to get into parliament first. GMS that nitwit went to Marine Parade instead. Despite losing, although I must say quite respectably, he thought he had achieve a great deal. Talking about teaching WP a lesson, that he had the courage to try the impossible. He will also tell you success is not just about winning elections. Of course, he hasn't won't any so not winning a election is not a failure. Because GMS can't fail.

Strategy ? No have. Tactics? No have. Charisma? No have. Empathy? No have. Yet want to be politician?
Analytical skills? zero. Objectivity? -100 (minus 100). Insights? - Zero. Baseless speculations? 100. Contribution to local politics as a commentator? -100.
Clown quotient? ++++1000000 million

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: 我不明白你的意思

要战就是要赢。
霸王

霸王兄,
小弟曾意识到因果循环之理,明盛兄再三提到因果循环,不知他见着了自己可能承受的果报吗?
您说要战就是要赢:明盛兄是否以见着了三角战的结果,谁能得利呢?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 我不明白你的意思

霸王兄,
小弟曾意识到因果循环之理,明盛兄再三提到因果循环,不知他见着了自己可能承受的果报吗?
您说要战就是要赢:明盛兄是否以见着了三角战的结果,谁能得利呢?

同意zhihau兄和霸王兄的见解。为民参政,如果不在政治体系里面,只能眼巴巴的,顶多就发表不疼不痒的看法,谁理你?如果真想为民请命,那你就必须进入国会。象明盛兄那种政客,简直是丢尽新加坡人的脸。他这样搞下去,明显是给自己以后不参加选举做准备。