• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News about Points & Reputation System

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You on the other hand are asking for it. Nobody likes clones and nobody likes a nick created to irritate others.

Uncle, you never see him asking me to F off? How can he use such words on a girl and look at how he is threatening to zap me? Haizzzz...this type of man how to be with him?

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your English is really appalling. I said "patronising". Go read your lecture to him about less snobbish - "your tio zap" philosophy.

Why waste time with him? Give him another 50 years and he is still the same one...Gullible but think he is very smart.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you just ban me like you did before. Scared or no longer cannot?

Why dun you spam thread like unclegeylang instead, that will give me a valid reason to ban you, hiak hiak hiak

You dare to do it or not? Lol

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could not ban him so who you are you kidding? You tried and you did not realise that it has been removed. Still the blur sotong blur?

Why dun you spam thread like unclegeylang instead, that will give me a valid reason to ban you, hiak hiak hiak

You dare to do it or not? Lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could not ban him so who you are you kidding? You tried and you did not realise that it has been removed. Still the blur sotong blur?

Blur? You then blur fuck, I banned him the 1st time, it works, then the next night he did it again. Ah Leong have changed the banning system, I think you can't ban a nick for consecutive days.

Why dun you try to spam? Buay gan, whahahahaha

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he spams i not sure all of us gather power deduce his points can send him to moderation a not LOL 500 over points leh!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he spams i not sure all of us gather power deduce his points can send him to moderation a not LOL 500 over points leh!

He said I can't ban, not infract, I told him to spam, that will give me a good reason to ban him, then we will see if banning works. Frankly I'm not sure also, but he dun there to accept my challenge, LOL

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you can't ban I have to post gory pictures? Sounds silly.

Anyway lets watch KYP - smooth as silk now offering dildo and even different models.

He said I can't ban, not infract, I told him to spam, that will give me a good reason to ban him, then we will see if banning works. Frankly I'm not sure also, but he dun there to accept my challenge, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyway lets watch KYP - smooth as silk now offering dildo and even different models.
U are trying to bait me to ban you without valid reason. I told you to spam, not put gory pictures, u dumbfuck. Whahaahaha

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've zapped TFBH not because of anything personal or retaliatory, but just according to the rules.

It was worth it. Tipping you over the edge was worth losing 10 rep points and getting 1 infraction warning. Costs nothing financially but the red on your face would have been priceless to behold.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah... so crowded here, you all playing masak why bo jio :biggrin:

You salah, we all playing mahjong. Now Scroobal shows and calls nine-suit(九章包清一色)with a zoo, Alamaking shows and calls(包大牌)with a garden。You don't anyhow throw tiles. Tio bao your own biz. You pay all, I pat pat backside and go home still got money left for taxi fare and to buy a little supper and beer.

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think some of them have come to realise that deducting points leadings to bans have been removed. When Geylanguncle ran amok last week, our superheros suddenly realised that they were powerless. The moderators had to step in and ban the clown for the gory images over so many posts.

Adding him points was a mistake, something that i usually don't rush to do. Anyway i just had to deduct it after those gory pics. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No leh the only one offering dildo and fuck services is you and your clone kingrant. I wonder who is the one on top and who is at the bottom?