• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News about Points & Reputation System

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been ok bro.
You talking about me helping newbies been bully!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone being bully just ask for point from me.
If they post something offensive like calling name or insult their family, I will also zap them.
Others if exchange point of view is OK.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, can I bring to your attention if you are not aware, that those members who agree with you and what you wrote are the ones who get the brunt of attacks together with you? Only those who openly do not get involved but quietly approving are the ones who survived. I have been openly supporting you, and see the results?

Anytime you heap praise or say something good about anyone has a negative effect on them. Please refrain from supporting any member as you are making them future targets of attacks. Don't believe me ask kingrant ot TFBH. They are not so touchable but all low reputation members like me are goners. That is why in order to survive and get along in Courtyard Cafe members go to TCSS and rub shoulders with you know who they are.

I am the only one who dare say this openly.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anytime you heap praise or say something good about anyone has a negative effect on them. Please refrain from supporting any member as you are making them future targets of attacks. Don't believe me ask kingrant ot TFBH. They are not so touchable but all low reputation members like me are goners. That is why in order to survive and get along in Courtyard Cafe members go to TCSS and rub shoulders with you know who they are.

But Rep points to you should be of no importance. :biggrin:

Rep Points are for cocksuckers as it means zilch in this forum. Those who want them and beg for them are no-lifers who cannot achieve real life reputation.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking banned....?

You have to use your own observation. I'm sure Leongsam won't explain why and Alamaking probably won't know why either unless indicated in the ban message when a ban user logs in. My guess is scroobal started a discussion thread on JW5 vs Ramseth but Alamaking is only interested in stalking him and both have an axe to grind. It's my guess. :biggrin:

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have to use your own observation. I'm sure Leongsam won't explain why and Alamaking probably won't know why either unless indicated in the ban message when a ban user logs in. My guess is scroobal started a discussion thread on JW5 and Ramseth but Alamaking is only interested in stalking him and both have an axe to grind. It's my guess. :biggrin:

I guess Alamaking trademark 'lol' must have really pissed Sam off..:biggrin:. Can't even find his nick in the member list..

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Rep points to you should be of no importance. :biggrin:
I suppose it did not strike you that I am not after points or gain popularity when I posted in this thread. I have to repeat it then. I am the only one who dares to say this openly. I hope this is a good enough reply. :smile:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess Alamaking trademark 'lol' must have really pissed Sam off..:biggrin:. Can't even find his nick in the member list..

Banned users won't appear in the members list. :biggrin:

I suppose it did not strike you that I am not after points or gain popularity when I posted in this thread. I have to repeat it then. I am the only one who dares to say this openly. I hope this is a good enough reply. :smile:

Good. At least you are better than Maximilian Chua-Heng who questioned others about their rep points but is accumulating rep points on his "retired" nick. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't ban Alamaking -

- Alamak Queen will cry like a widow, and

- What are we going to do with Holland in Euro 2012 without Alamaking?

- Deustche Fussball win again? So boring...zzz

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro, I am aware of it of my negative impact. When I praised couple of forummers only Erection was bold and mature enough to acknowledge. Nothing against the others as I am aware of the bullying going on behind the scenes. Its survival. Seen this many times before. Notice the clones that seem to appear in a timely manner. Basically scared to show themselves.

Some of us are also aware that these guys were using their high points to brow beat others. They might not be open as they can still zap you quietly. Cooleo was the worst. I got absolutely got mad when during the GE, they kept zapping newbies who try say things. Why you think I am giving Alamak a hard time as I know what is going. Just yesterday he was doing just that to Singveld. You clearly see the master / slave dynamics in some of the comms. Look at Hotbot, totally submitted to Alamak despite his bullying. He just now more cautious not to be obvious.

Anyway its human nature to be wanted and popular. Take it this way, it like a long running soap opera and you can see the cast as they got thru various scenes.

The good news is that are many like Kingrant, TFBH and yourself who will step in when it reaches tipping point. All you need is a few good men. And we have them. In 13 years it has been that case.

Scroobal, can I bring to your attention if you are not aware, that those members who agree with you and what you wrote are the ones who get the brunt of attacks together with you? Only those who openly do not get involved but quietly approving are the ones who survived. I have been openly supporting you, and see the results?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG and here we have another clone exposed. So where were you when kingrant was calling AK my clone? It's really nothing surprising. Kingrant is someone with zero personality. His sole existence in this forum is just to agree with everything the screw writes.

On the other hand. PPl that hate the screw all have their own distinct personalities. Me, AK, KYP, side swipe and so on all write on various topics and write in our specific style. We just have a mutual hatred of the screw and even then you don't see me or one of them echoing each other like how kingrant starts to insult AK on his usage of lol after the screw mentioned it. Note this isn't really for you clone but for 3rd parties to read.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't ban Alamaking -

- Alamak Queen will cry like a widow, and

- What are we going to do with Holland in Euro 2012 without Alamaking?

- Deustche Fussball win again? So boring...zzz

maybe he only banned for 24 hours, for permanent ban, normally host change the reputation points to -999 or something like that.
Alamaking will be back soon to KPKB.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. guys! come on.
2. let move on & bring back alamaking.
3. aiyoh! this is just some forum where we joke, exchange.
4. well, probably taking some shot at each other.
5. harmless too.
6. yes, i do pity ms ireneyeoh.