• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News about Points & Reputation System

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Uncle screwball opened two trolling threads!

Routine housekeeping? BE really ai lai liao lah? LOL!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I left my nick behind to all those whom i have upzed and zapped. Reason being, i hate zappers who don't dare to leave their nick behond when they zapped me and i would really appreciate to know who are those that upzed me.
Scroobal, i upzed you for your challenge to Shamukaninabu without leaving my nick behind. That is the only time. But don't worry, the next time if i would to zap you, i will leave my nick behind for you:wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you, bro chaft

18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 491
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so what is this gonna prove????

That is in the past.. and i have outgrown it.. not like you bunch of losers keep using shit to shit up your present moment..

so childish!!!!

This is not going to change any bit and i am still on going to bash you bunch of low life sinkie losers to hell.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, you really obsessed with TonChat, lol

I dunno why i am so popular here.. all i do is bash the hell out of your bunch of loser here.

you know what this prove..

It proves that sinkies are sadistic shit.. They love to be screwed by the govt.. so you see it proves my point.

When you get bash you should run off, but you stick by for more. No wonder PAP keep winning in every election.

And some love it so much, they even work for them and earn a living by letting them screw..

How the fuck sinkie is that?

that is why i avoided sinkie and live like a real human being.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you no need to talk so much to me lah, normally i will straight away scroll down when I see your reply, same words, same template, see liao sianz 1/2 way liao....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my psychiatrist told me I am obsessed with fucking tonychat

he said there is no help available:(

you work for PAP and you just cannot stand the anti-pap shit here where i did an outstanding job for this.. wahahhahahahha....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this points and infractions system is only good to petty anal-retentive creepy forummers here.

you post u becos u want ur voice be heard whether it's good, bad, lame or pure nonsense, it's everyone's rights to put acrosss their views. it's to the reader's disgression whether he wants to read it, accept it, retort it or rectify it. if the post doesn't appeal to him, read, forget and if preferred, click the IGNORE KEY.

if u believe that the one with more points is a better "quality" person than the one with lesser, then obviously he is already prejudiced.

read with an open mind and magnimanous heart.

accept others' views and learn to live with pricks.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....as expected, the super idol has reported.
that our very wise, very senior and very well-informed demi god, now better known as prataman has to resort to start such a childish thread is a sure sign of a very slow day
where even the dog refuses to go for a walk and pee against the lamp post....LOL.
oops....kukubird is going to get zapped again......ouch.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can always trust you to rally to yr suckbuddy side. So you and AMK- who's on top and who's below? AMK must be an Ah Neh.

No leh the only one offering dildo and fuck services is you and your clone kingrant. I wonder who is the one on top and who is at the bottom?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction. The only mod he doesnt mind is his clone Rah. They masturbate each other. Even two testicles cannot be closer.

How does it feel knowing that you can't ban anymore? Don't give us the holier than thou attitude. Yesterday with Singveld I could sense the orgasm you were getting giving him your "tio zap" philosophy. How about being less snobbish for once.

I always found it odd that you kept attacking the mods. Its like someone stole your turf. You felt that someone who came in new got elevated to mod without begging was not right, is it"?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed that some of you have complained about people deducting their points without revealing themselves. One usual suspect has even asked someone who wanted to know about his point deduction to be less snobbish by claiming that he had nothing to do about it.

I think some of them have come to realise that deducting points leadings to bans have been removed. When Geylanguncle ran amok last week, our superheros suddenly realised that they were powerless. The moderators had to step in and ban the clown for the gory images over so many posts.

The ones that are likely to be affected are those who are newbies who just got out of moderation or with low points. There is nothing to worry as in the past, there are good citizens who will step in and stop the people like Alamak, Colleo and Ramseth who thought they can bully the newbies.

In essence, don't bother if your points are deducted. There is little or no impact. You cannot be banned and even if you reach the qualifying mark. You can only irritate people but cannot ban as people like sideswipe are beginning to realise.

You talking about me helping newbies been bully!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone being bully just ask for point from me.
If they post something offensive like calling name or insult their family, I will also zap them.
Others if exchange point of view is OK.