• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New submariner? Blue?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A clear sign Rolex is desperate for sales and is coming out with anything to close a deal.
Nowadays people wear activity trackers, smart watches or don't any at all. The horology industry is already fucked before the pandemic, Wuhan virus was just the catalyst.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed that most of the time nobody gives a shit to what you are wearing on your wrist, or whether there's a watch on your wrist for that matter. Wearing a luxury watch only makes the wearer feels good.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have noticed that most of the time nobody gives a shit to what you are wearing on your wrist, or whether there's a watch on your wrist for that matter. Wearing a luxury watch only makes the wearer feels good.

Same applies to any luxury item.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. It is all about the way you feel about the watch you wear. It has nothing to do with others and non of their business.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one needs a watch or whatever luxury item to feel good about oneself then one is hopeless.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one needs a watch or whatever luxury item to feel good about oneself then one is hopeless.

I once had a lunch meeting with Peter Lim. He came in a polo t-shirt, Levis jeans and Nike sneakers. The watch he was wearing was a Casio G-Shock.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am humble and would love to own a Casio.

general.jpg

The G-D5000-9JR comes in a limited edition of only 35 pieces, and is priced at ¥7.7 million JPY (approximately $69,500 USD) at current exchange rate. If you want one you’d better hurry!

Read more at: https://www.beautifullife.info/fash...ive-watch-ever-g-shock-in-18k-gold-for-69500/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am humble and would love to own a Casio.

general.jpg

The G-D5000-9JR comes in a limited edition of only 35 pieces, and is priced at ¥7.7 million JPY (approximately $69,500 USD) at current exchange rate. If you want one you’d better hurry!

Read more at: https://www.beautifullife.info/fash...ive-watch-ever-g-shock-in-18k-gold-for-69500/
Actually Casio market this like some precious gem. I do not understand. Honestly, this watch doesn't give the luxury vibe to me. The MT-R has more luxury vibe than this.
My impression of the G-D5000 is what i wore when i was in primary school.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually Casio market this like some precious gem. I do not understand. Honestly, this watch doesn't give the luxury vibe to me. The MT-R has more luxury vibe than this.
My impression of the G-D5000 is what i wore when i was in primary school.
Bingo! I want to relive my primary school days lah, with more bling and glitter this time.:biggrin:

The MT-R is the analog model? In truth, my favourite is the Casio Duro. Cheap and good, 200M rating.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bingo! I want to relive my primary school days lah, with more bling and glitter this time.:biggrin:

The MT-R is the analog model? In truth, my favourite is the Casio Duro. Cheap and good, 200M rating.
Yup but a little high tech infuse to it. Sorry its MT-G. Not MT-R

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After the initial shock I'm beginning to like the green and yellow dials.

1599040446731.png