• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New submariner? Blue?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.rolex.com/

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 6.57.57 PM.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Saw this teaser video clip on instagram, knn have say like no say. I suspect a navy (dark) blue sub, perhaps even a patterned dial.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Where the sneak preview?
That's all there is on the homepage. It's definitely a submariner or sea dweller the question is whether it will be bigger, smaller, thicker or thinner?

If a 39mm sub arrives I'll put myself on the wait list on day one.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's all there is on the homepage. It's definitely a submariner or sea dweller the question is whether it will be bigger, smaller, thicker or thinner?

If a 39mm sub arrives I'll put myself on the wait list on day one.
39mm too small.
42mm or bigger
It might be bigger with a blue face
Or light blue ceramic bracelet.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
39mm too small.
42mm or bigger
It might be bigger with a blue face
Or light blue ceramic bracelet.
42mm is too big for me.

I tried on the 41mm Pelagos and it is already too big for me. 42mm would look like a clock strapped on.

My wrist is only 16.5cm

I have a Tudor Black Bay 58 (39mm) on order but if the sub is the same size I'll switch my order to the sub.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
42mm is too big for me.

I tried on the 41mm Pelagos and it is already too big for me. 42mm would look like a clock strapped on.

My wrist is only 16.5cm

I have a Tudor Black Bay 58 (39mm) on order but if the sub is the same size I'll switch my order to the sub.
Dress watch more suitable

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't know about smurf.

U seems to know alot:thumbsup:
Of course you dunno la.
Expensive watches are out of your league.
Dun follow me everywhere and smell my backside la.
This is cyberspace be chill. Please go ahead and malu me with your vast knowledge.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My current favorite is 34mm and it already looks substantial on my wrist. There's no way 42mm can work the lugs will be sticking out on both sides.

IMG_7814.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you dunno la.
Expensive watches are out of your league.
Dun follow me everywhere and smell my backside la.
This is cyberspace be chill. Please go ahead and malu me with your vast knowledge.
What happened?
I know it out of my league.

I m chill and nothing against u.
It a thumbs up and not a finger sign.
I respect your vast knowledge and don't and never intend to malu u .
Misunderstood?