• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New submariner? Blue?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just waiting for the typical idiot to come in here and boast about his intelligence in using his phone to tell the time or getting a cheap $50 g shock which doesn’t need winding. Can’t buy class for sure.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just waiting for the typical idiot to come in here and boast about his intelligence in using his phone to tell the time or getting a cheap $50 g shock which doesn’t need winding. Can’t buy class for sure.
hmm sounds familiar.. is he the one who claim that he used to collect a lot of expensive watches until sian so now by cheap watches only. I never seen anyone who used to collect expensive watch and down grade to cheap watches. If that is true, his motive of collecting fine watches is very questionable.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the watches show here are so yesteryears except the Zeith defy classic.? Bezel so thick. If your aim is to sell it off at a higher value, then maybe these watches appeal to you.

Personally, i like watches like this Zeith or this seamaster or tag heuer. Valuation for future sell off is of no interest to me.

1598752335590.png

1598752463577.png

1598752578394.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asking all the experts here .. what's the point in paying substantially more for a watch with chronograph? That's a feature no one needs right?

also, it perpetual date a default feature for rolexes?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking all the experts here .. what's the point in paying substantially more for a watch with chronograph? That's a feature no one needs right?

also, it perpetual date a default feature for rolexes?

The straight answer is you don’t actually need any fancy complications for your watch. Chrono is practically useless since u are not a race driver and don’t have to time your laps.

GMT might be useful if you do frequent traveling and want to reference 1) local 2) foreign time at same time.

I will say the most useful and likewise expensive complication is a perpetual calendar. This type of complication is at least $30,000 and above.
1598773686904.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wow.....and some guy was wondering out loud if all women are materialistic sluts.
All women are confirmed materialistic sluts! Some men are too but that's forgivable. Since the only acceptable accessory for a real man (to my mind) is the timepiece. Only the bengs and girlie guys wear wrist bracelets.