• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Romance of 3 Kingdom serial drama is out

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any local shop now selling the new 3 kingdom series? I don't want to download from internet, too troublesome and lengthy.

Perhaps you may want to make a trip to China, at the coastal cities.

The first 32 chapters are out in 2 DVD9 formats, cost only RMB 10 for 2 DVD.

The next 32 chapters should be out anytime this week or next.

And the final 32 chapters should be out another 2 months later...

Or in other words, if you want the complete series, wait for another 6 months or so, I am sure, in Singapore's store, they will start selling, but perhaps at a higher pricing.

Download or watch via internet is perhaps a FREE OPTION, however, with quality deterioration, however, the story, and gist is the same.

Watch the free internet ones, one at a time, besides, to watch it all at one go is rather tiring...

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any local shop now selling the new 3 kingdom series? I don't want to download from internet, too troublesome and lengthy.

There is a video shop at basement of Toa Payoh MRT diagonally opposite the NTUC supermarket. They is selling the 2DVD set at promotion price $129.90

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows if there is English translation for sanguo Zhi? Wud love to read e pov of wei or tajin dynasty

Not really. But there are a number of amateur translators around that have done an english translation of their favourites. For those who can read mandarin the National Library does carry a copy of San Guo Zhi that has been translated into layman's mandarin. :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me also sian ji boa liao!

Zhuge Liang's appearance is supposed to be the highlight, it turned out to be the lowlight.

And the heroics of 赵云救少主 was amplified to the max! Yawn...!

Poor direction on the part of 高希希!杯具呀!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's best to read it in original text if you're Chinese. No translation could do justice just as vice versa, no Chinese translation could do justice to William Shakespeare.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really. But there are a number of amateur translators around that have done an english translation of their favourites. For those who can read mandarin the National Library does carry a copy of San Guo Zhi that has been translated into layman's mandarin. :biggrin:
Layman mandarin becomes 三国演义 lor, whahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me also sian ji boa liao!

Zhuge Liang's appearance is supposed to be the highlight, it turned out to be the lowlight.

And the heroics of 赵云救少主 was amplified to the max! Yawn...!

Poor direction on the part of 高希希!杯具呀!
The pace of the story is not consistent 1, the scene at Chibi was really bad, the night fight, only see Huang Gai fighting, where the other generals? -_-"

I think they have lower budget than 汉武大帝 drama, i rather watch 汉武大帝 again... haizz...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pace of the story is not consistent 1, the scene at Chibi was really bad, the night fight, only see Huang Gai fighting, where the other generals? -_-"

I think they have lower budget than 汉武大帝 drama, i rather watch 汉武大帝 again... haizz...

It's obvious. They overspent on first 30 episodes and got squeezed on budget thereafter. Fact of life in entertainment industry.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
helicopter100519.jpg

赵云救阿斗一幕,千军万马后方居然出现直升机。
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

中国重金打造的历史电视剧新版《三国》,竟然多处穿崩,赤兔马烙有英文字,战争场景出现直升机和坦克。对白更乱来,演员对话引用大量唐宋诗词,甚至清初名人名句,令人啼笑皆非。

网民炮轰导演过分不拘小节,又乱改情节,导致剧集质素低劣,令原着失色。

江苏卫视等电视台热播的新版《三国》剧集,已播出三分之一,战争场面气势恢弘、演员阵容强盛。但该剧播放以来仍非议不断,不仅被斥过于血腥、情节背离原著,剧中的穿崩位更成为网民炮轰的对象。

士兵配清朝刀具

大陆媒体综合网民发现,罗列部分穿崩情况:当曹操与陈宫在草地上对话时,身后竟然出现胶瓶;三英战吕布时,张飞的蛇矛在前一个镜头中被吕布打至飞甩手插入墙,但紧接的镜头中,张飞竟持蛇矛续战。关羽的赤兔马身上,竟有CR英文字烙印。

另外,穿越时空更成为该剧笑点,如赵云救阿斗一幕,千军万马中浴血奋战的赵云后方,居然出现直升机;而士兵所佩戴的刀竟是清朝刀具,而非东汉时期士兵普遍使用的矛。