• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2872129
The original @AhMeng (the shameless, unrepentant "proud mangina" clone of @killborat and a traitor who betrayed us in our online war against @ginfreely) has also un-liked forty of my posts, and even all the posts by other members, in this thread! :eek: :frown:
"Dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
Once again, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the third time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the fourth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the fifth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the sixth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the seventh time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the eighth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure::tongue:
Dear @ⅿusashi-san, although I'm still not sure whose clone you are ( :unsure: ), many thanks to you for your post! :tongue:
For the ninth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life?:unsure: :tongue:
Once again, dear @ⅿusashi-san, although I'm still not sure whose clone you are ( :unsure: ), many thanks to you for your post! :tongue:
For the tenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life?:unsure::tongue:
For the third time, dear @ⅿusashi-san, although I'm still not sure whose clone you are ( :unsure: ), many thanks to you for your post! :tongue:
For the eleventh time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life?:unsure: :tongue:
For the fourth time, dear @ⅿusashi-san, although I'm still not sure whose clone you are ( :unsure: ), many thanks to you for your post! :tongue:
For the twelfth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life?:unsure: :tongue:
For the thirteenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirteenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life?:unsure::tongue:
For the fifth time, dear @ⅿusashi-san, although I'm still not sure whose clone you are ( :unsure: ), many thanks to you for your post! :tongue:
By the way, unless I've counted wrongly, your post should actually be the fourteenth time
For the fifteenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the sixteenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the seventeenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the eighteenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the nineteenth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twentieth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-first time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-second time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-third time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-fourth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-fifth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-sixth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-seventh time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-eighth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the twenty-ninth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirtieth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-first time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-second time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-third time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-fourth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-fifth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-sixth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-seventh time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the thirty-eighth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
"Dear" @ginfreely, many thanks to you too for bumping up my thread earlier today! :tongue:
And for the thirty-ninth time, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the fortieth time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
For the forty-first time, "dear" @ginfreely, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you sell your whorehouse? You retiring from your whore businesses? Like that where your customers find you when they want to fuck you cheaply??
Ccb people with ccb mouth so proud and like to indulge in telling ccb lies of me ccb Malaysian son of whore should be massacred indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Dear" @ginfreely, many thanks again for bumping up my thread earlier today! :tongue:
And for the forty-fourth time, have you and @AhMeng (the "proud mangina" clone of your beloved @killborat) finally met each other in real life? :unsure: :tongue:
Why you so shameless admitted to want to sabotage me cannot sell house and still act cute while sabotaging people? Exactly like Ming dynasty eunuch, people nature never changed much in hundreds or thousands of years indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb people with ccb mouth so proud and like to indulge in telling ccb lies of me ccb Malaysian son of whore should be massacred indeed.

It's all your fault that nusa duta is now an Indian town. They can't forgot your cheebye after fucking you, they keep gathering around that area hoping to fuck you once again. Your cheebye is so popular. Everybody wants to fuck your chaocheebye.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so shameless admitted to want to sabotage me cannot sell house and still act cute while sabotaging people? Exactly like Ming dynasty eunuch, people nature never changed much in hundreds or thousands of years indeed.

Your fucking house is filthy because it's covered with curry, sperms and your cunt juice! You fucking whore. Close your slutty legs for one day and clean up. You filthy slut!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely hey cunt, I'm learning archery lately. Can aim your cheebye and shoot one arrow inside?
longbow1.jpg