• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got shopping nearby or not ? I want to go there jalan jalan.
KNN nusa duta is about 2.3km to bukit indah - a place full of sinkies KNN nusa duta itself should be a beat mosquitos area with lots of firecrackers KNN
How To Get To Bukit Indah From Singapore
1. Public Bus From Singapore To Bukit Indah
Public bus transportation in Singapore offers a cheap and convenient ride. You can go to Jurong East bus interchange to board the Causeway Link bus No.CW3.
Alternatively, go to Boon Lay to board the Causeway Link bus No.CW6. The bus fares are S$4.00 per person. Keep the bus ticket with you as you will need it after that. Both of the buses will bring you to the Tuas Immigration Checkpoint.

Upon reaching, alight from the bus and clear the customs. After that, you may board any Causeway Link bus with a valid bus ticket.
The bus will travel through Tuas Second Link and stops at Malaysian Immigration Checkpoint. Again, alight from the bus and clear the customs. Board either CW3 bus or CW6 bus. The buses will take you to Bukit Indah. You may alight from the bus when you see AEON shopping mall, Giant or TESCO.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN nusa duta is about 2.3km to bukit indah - a place full of sinkies KNN nusa duta itself should be a beat mosquitos area with lots of firecrackers KNN
Public bus transportation in Singapore offers a cheap and convenient ride. You can go to Jurong East bus interchange to board the Causeway Link bus No.CW3.
Alternatively, go to Boon Lay to board the Causeway Link bus No.CW6. The bus fares are S$4.00 per person. Keep the bus ticket with you as you will need it after that. Both of the buses will bring you to the Tuas Immigration Checkpoint.

Upon reaching, alight from the bus and clear the customs. After that, you may board any Causeway Link bus with a valid bus ticket.
The bus will travel through Tuas Second Link and stops at Malaysian Immigration Checkpoint. Again, alight from the bus and clear the customs. Board either CW3 bus or CW6 bus. The buses will take you to Bukit Indah. You may alight from the bus when you see AEON shopping mall, Giant or TESCO.
Got good body massage there?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have taken this route before. The immigration at JB second link is very small, only 3 or 4 counters. Suay suay got Chinese tour bus, I got stuck at immigration for more than an hour. And then waited another 45 minutes for the bus to take me to AEON.

I will ask Gin to pick me up at Jurong East MRT.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it's in western JB:
goo.gl/maps/2K7gzzCkUot
propwall.my/insight/3255/nusa_duta
projects.ijmland.com/projectdetail.aspx?Proj_ID=17
and here's how I discovered it! :tongue:
The keyword is "house hunting" (and remember to type "ginfreely" beside "Posted by"):
sammyboy.com/search/?q="house hunting"&o=date
followed by "Nusa Duta":
sammyboy.com/search/?q="Nusa Duta"&o=date

She seems to have bought it in early 2011 (nearly eight years ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-698195

sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-704374

and looks like it's a "cluster house" that she bought for slightly over half a million Ringgit:
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-763065

sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-3-johore.124792/post-1549682

before finally moving in roughly one and a half years later, during mid-2012:
sammyboy.com/threads/newbie-questions.113721/post-1151859

Someone even hoped that @ginfreely would be his neighbour!:eek::tongue:
Hunt down this Bitchy Slut and slap her a thousand times!

@ginfreely GO GIVE DOG FUCK :FU::FU::FU:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Keep dreaming ! It's so much easier for her to just assassinate your "nick" and make you lose all credibility.
Oh please! You give her undeserved credit. She has tried dragging so many good forumers through the m&d (real m&d hor, not malay m&d :biggrin:). But we're still here, and she's the one with the well documented (self proclaimed) mental issue. Not to mention the filthiest of filth she capable of typing with her scaly witch-like fingers.:roflmao:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a very nice looking house I wish they built such houses here in Auckland I would definitely buy one.
Dear @Leongsam-sama, many thanks for gracing my humble thread!
bow-gif.40441

:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438