• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My university friend drives taxi

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
erection always up...especially after seeing what you PM to me .....:biggrin:

wah....chin chia khiang ah...for me i am hopeless....scoring rate very very low. :(

Kns, so rude. When you were banned, only Streetsmart, Erection and me openly spoke up for you :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
erection always up...especially after seeing what you PM to me .....:biggrin:

wah....chin chia khiang ah...for me i am hopeless....scoring rate very very low. :(

tq brudder !
nice pic ! lol !!! envy u mannn ...

Hehe, nothing special brother. Im aiming for something more daring. Maybe a webcam sex, then I invite you 2 to watch. Before that, I might try to record the moaning of another PRC im scoring now and share with you two. Her moaning is superb :biggrin: But this new PRC abit shy, must slowly wake her desire up...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont just envy la bro...let us do something about it.....tonychat...clinton and besotted are still available.....shall we chiong them?

You more senior so you can have 2 ...i take 1. Also you get to choose first.

tq brudder !
nice pic ! lol !!! envy u mannn ...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont just envy la bro...let us do something about it.....tonychat...clinton and besotted are still available.....shall we chiong them?

You more senior so you can have 2 ...i take 1. Also you get to choose first.

[/B]

eh grandpa ... you take them all lah ...i jus watch :p

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe, nothing special brother. Im aiming for something more daring. Maybe a webcam sex, then I invite you 2 to watch. Before that, I might try to record the moaning of another PRC im scoring now and share with you two. Her moaning is superb :biggrin: But this new PRC abit shy, must slowly wake her desire up...

tq bro.... slurpp ... so tempting hor ... :biggrin:
oopss ... cannot hijack too much in taxi thread :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3.5K is not good income.....also you need to bust your butt for how many hours to earn that amount?
3.5K cannot get you far in sinkieland nowsadays.

hi there

1. bro, well said!
2. driving cab is literally "hand stop, mouth stop too".
3. honest, it is no easy job on the road.
4. not to mention some horrible passengers!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
har...thanks bro but please put me in front of knnbccb.His head so shiny afterward too much glare then difficult to see leh :p

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
3.5K is not good income.....also you need to bust your butt for how many hours to earn that amount?
3.5K cannot get you far in sinkieland nowsadays.

The final destination in the form of a Mandai cremation is not too far for a Sinkie under the PAP government to complete. $3.5k is adequate enough. One can always gather dining utensils in coffee shops or wash toilets in Changi Airport in their last years to make the last few yards.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, well said!
2. driving cab is literally "hand stop, mouth stop too".
3. honest, it is no easy job on the road.
4. not to mention some horrible passengers!

I admit that singapore customers are bad. But taxi drivers are no saints themselves. I often see them sitting at coffeeshops in Geylang, the other day when I came out of H81 with my FB, I saw one PRC milf with a taxi uncle. Sometimes, they will also refuse customers, example, they see you with many luggages. The strangest thing is, at the road opposite Lavender 81, I had encountered at least 3 times when the taxi drivers drove up, saw me and my PRC FB( this happened to 2 different FB) and they simply just drove off. I dont know why.

ADDED: I heard from my bosses that in HK, taxi drivers are super competitive, unlike in Singapore. Is this true?

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
could have been hotbot...later i ask him :smile:

I admit that singapore customers are bad. But taxi drivers are no saints themselves. I often see them sitting at coffeeshops in Geylang, the other day when I came out of H81 with my FB, I saw one PRC milf with a taxi uncle. Sometimes, they will also refuse customers, example, they see you with many luggages. The strangest thing is, at the road opposite Lavender 81, I had encountered at least 3 times when the taxi drivers drove up, saw me and my PRC FB( this happened to 2 different FB) and they simply just drove off. I dont know why.

ADDED: I heard from my bosses that in HK, taxi drivers are super competitive, unlike in Singapore. Is this true?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe they can't stand listening to the Golden PRC Cheebye idolatrous chantings of a Sinkie chee hong!

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHat to do? 60% prefer to maintain the status quo and have no intention to change.

Do you think this post can change their mindsets?

This post will never change their mindset. It will have the opposite effect because these imbeciles think SBF is a forum for the "uneducated and uncultured". They would rather believe in shit the Braddell Rd prostitutes churn out because they are "respectable".