• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so proud of my wife's standard of Chinese.
View attachment 57171

Since your fat fuck Kirsten Wife Chinese standard so good... go ask fat fuck what this means.

E510F091-17D7-4830-ABE3-163AC68BDDD7.jpeg

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, Kirsten and I definitely married for love. We dated, fell in love and got married. It is true that my wife comes from a rich family but I've never took advantage of that. It is also true that she loves me and doted on me.

Calum I come to Singapore on daily basis on my Honda cub. Give me your address and I will ride my Honda cub over. I have special gift for you and your fat Wife.