• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, she is genuinely nice. She pays for my Bangkok trips everytime.

You rather fuck ladyboys in Bangkok than your fat fuck ‘full bodied’ Wife? They fuck You in the ass, you fuck them in the ass or both?

452D0249-31DE-4417-B3F7-86D1D6B62BF2.gif

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
she must be nice enough to pay for your ladyboys too

Calum you are a lucky man. Your fat Wife Kirsten han still fighting hard to repeal 377 so that you can have sex with ladyboys legally in Singapore and no longer have to ask her to pay for your trips to Bangkok to look for ladyboys.

A2713E8E-B052-4B66-B2D0-009DE8A2CA57.jpeg

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum you are a lucky man. Your fat Wife Kirsten han still fighting hard to repeal 377 so that you can have sex with ladyboys legally in Singapore and no longer have to ask her to pay for your trips to Bangkok to look for ladyboys.

View attachment 57480
Hey bro Malaysian, Kirsten is fighting for the freedom to express ourselves which is a basic human right. And please do not insult the ladyboys. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet if you get to know them.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
calum, give me your address and I will come over on my Honda cub and you can ask this in my face.
Hey bro Malaysian, you know where I stay as I had stated prior. Greenwich Condo which you can only dream of staying. You need to park your lowly Honda cub somewhere else though. Our high SES condo would not welcome Malaysian bikes

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What physical and inner personality qualities does Kirsten possess that makes you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her?

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, you know where I stay as I had stated prior. Greenwich Condo which you can only dream of staying. You need to park your lowly Honda cub somewhere else though. Our high SES condo would not welcome Malaysian bikes

I will park my lowly Honda cub in your loser Angmoh ass.

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knn... Greenwich Condo looks not bad leh ....