• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Hey steffychun bro, stop your accusations. PJ Thum is one of the most upright person I have ever met and I have lots of respect for him. He already has a great girlfriend himself.
i am also upright
1555769067388.png

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of pork chop? The crispy one or the wet one?

What kind of roasted pork? Chinese sio bak or Pinoy lechon?
Hey laksaboy bro, Kirsten and I both love the traditional roast pork. All time favourite. As sophisticated as she is, she still loves traditional Chinese food.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, you're partially correct as the group of us sought to effect change in leadership in Singapore too. And there you see that PJ was trying to forster better relationships with your people but here you are ridiculing him. How nasty are you Malaysians. People like you deserve to live in poverty. Keep the Honda Cub for yourself bro, I won't want you to walk miles from your village just to get to the nearest bus stop.

An Ang mo loser who cannot survive back home and forced to come to Asia to sponging off his fat SPG wife’s rich family trying to make fun of Malaysians making a honest living. What a useless and shameless piece of shit.

Last edited:

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you both staying in Singapore? I want to send you both a gift. Can PM me your address?
Hey 1234567890 bro, there's no way I'm giving my address here. There is too many stalker here wanting to meet Kirsten in person and I wonder if they will start touching her inappropriately. So I won't risk it.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Hey 1234567890 bro, there's no way I'm giving my address here. There is too many stalker here wanting to meet Kirsten in person and I wonder if they will start touching her inappropriately. So I won't risk it.
yes she is indeed so popular in this forum!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Ang mo loser who cannot survive back home and forced to come to Asia to sponging off his fat SPG wife’s rich family trying to make fun of Malaysians making a honest living. What a useless and shameless piece of shit.
Hey bro Malaysian, Kirsten and I definitely married for love. We dated, fell in love and got married. It is true that my wife comes from a rich family but I've never took advantage of that. It is also true that she loves me and doted on me.