• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kirsten is clean shaven and occasionally had designs such as love shape. Sexy

29D6EB2B-1EE4-4C5F-A1D7-37B60A34ED3A.jpeg
44797DF9-4954-49CA-9FD3-DB5710FE0A5A.gif

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, it is not that Kirsten and I are lazy. We are simply tired of the food here. Just like when you eat nasi lemak everyday you will be tired of it.

Think of all the people in this world who had nothing to eat before you complain. Please do not behave like spoilt brats even if both you and Kirsten han look like one.

kirstenhandsome

Alfrescian
Loyal
My husband told me about some nasty comments being made here. I had to come to see for myself. What a bunch of sorry statements!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think of all the people in this world who had nothing to eat before you complain. Please do not behave like spoilt brats even if both you and Kirsten han look like one.
Hey Ogawa bro, we are definitely not spoilt brats. We are as frugal as we can be.