• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go back to UK and get a job. Don’t use human rights as an excuse to stay here and jiak Liao bee. We are already over crowded because of PAP pro Foreigners policy and don’t need another useless amdk and his SPG Wife fighting for space with Sinkies here.
Hey nangkhammei bro, I might be a Caucasian and look like a Caucasian but I'm as Singaporean as you are. Singapore is my home and I love it so I will fight to make this country a better place.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
She keeps her privates very clean and it smells fresh everyday.

4AC169EE-60E4-4BA5-8B8F-87301514E9E0.jpeg
38013DF2-9467-4613-AAEA-B78BF445C1F6.gif

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, I was told condominium is a basic accommodation in Singapore when I first arrived in Singapore.

If you are really frugal, please move to HDB. Dont pretend to be frugal when you are unemployed yet chose to stay in condo. I bet you are also the type of lazy bastards who calls for delivery when the food court is just at your doorstep.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are really frugal, please move to HDB. Dont pretend to be frugal when you are unemployed yet chose to stay in condo. I bet you are also the type of lazy bastards who calls for delivery when the food court is just at your doorstep.
Hey Ogawa bro, it is not that Kirsten and I are lazy. We are simply tired of the food here. Just like when you eat nasi lemak everyday you will be tired of it.