• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, Kirsten and I often get misunderstood for being arrogant as some people might not really understand when we share our thoughts. We are just more well read but that does not make us smarter. I would encourage all of you to read more though.

Kirsten han has an arrogant look and obnoxious attitude due to her elite background. You on the other hand looks like a homeless Ang moh backpacker.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kirsten han has an arrogant look and obnoxious attitude due to her elite background. You on the other hand looks like a homeless Ang moh backpacker.
Hey Ogawa bro, Kirsten and myself preferred a simple frugal lifestyle despite of our social status and popularity. We are never arrogant as we need not to be.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
That swim she took from the tip of her father's cock to her mummy's egg was probably the most productive thing she has ever done in her life.
Hey Thick Face Black Heart bro, everyone of us is a winner and Kirsten just like to do more for Singaporeans while the rest just stand there to enjoy the fruit of her labour.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tongkatali bro, not only is Kirsten a hawk she is a wild one.

468FB5F1-D5CA-4C66-A871-6B62AFC42194.jpeg
433D3604-5C77-40FA-8818-BC862FFDB15A.gif

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, Kirsten and myself preferred a simple frugal lifestyle despite of our social status and popularity. We are never arrogant as we need not to be.

Simple frugal lifestyle already staying at Greenwich condo. If not simple both of you will be staying at Ardmore park?

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, you are deprived of basic human rights when you stay in Singapore. I am fighting for your human rights.

Please go back to UK and get a job. Don’t use human rights as an excuse to stay here and jiak Liao bee. We are already over crowded because of PAP pro Foreigners policy and don’t need another useless amdk and his SPG Wife fighting for space with Sinkies here.